Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Great patch.

Great and really fast bugfixing (I don't mind the little bugs, things like this can happen, and you fixed them fast).

Could we get a discount on stash tab upgrades anytime soon? Pretty please...

And why are you even talking to a troll like York? But hey, you gave some serious answers there, and he did not deserve them.

Any update on the Atziri quest? Could we get some kind of counter on the main page or something? Like: x tries, x kills or something?
Anybody know: release supporter packs have limited time? Or it will be possible for buying always?
"
NinaRicci escreveu:
Anybody know: release supporter packs have limited time? Or it will be possible for buying always?

They're time limited, but we haven't announced when they're ending yet. At least a month left, I think.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Any plans on giving long-term players with already bought stash extensions a discounted offer for premium upgrades?

Add: was a bit surprised that the new leagues resortet my mix of regulary and premium tabs (moved the prem's to the end) - really nice for renaming.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Última edição por Mr_Cee em 8 de mar de 2014 05:04:46
I like the new update, only a bit disappointed by all the nerfs around the scion passives. Looking forward to a real big expansion with a new act, since 4 or 5 acts makes playing through the game with some friends much more diverse.

"
York escreveu:
Shove your stash bundle sale up yours....

Bla bla bla..bla..bla!

Go ahead and ban me, I dont care anymore, gave up on waiting after this patch.
good bye community...

Really, if you're that into PVP, go play some games which are obviously targeted at that, or go and buy a good fighting game! This game is obviously made for singleplayer and co-op first, PVP comes later. Always been like this in the genre so I'm sure people will be happy to see you leave this community with the rude comments.

Última edição por Omedru em 8 de mar de 2014 05:14:51
Stash tabs are a bit pay to win. The economy of a player with 10-40 stash tabs is huge comparing with the regular 4 stash tabs.

I have started play this game 1 year ago. Now I am trying be more competitive, and cant get rich with 4 stash tabs, I waste 1 in gems and maps, 1 in hight level rares, 1 in uniques and 1 in currency and jewellery. I am totally FORCED to buy more stash tabs IF I WANT TO PROGRESS because they are always full because the trade system is really neandertal.
Much respect to you Chris. And to all the GGG team.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
Chris escreveu:
"
NinaRicci escreveu:

They're time limited, but we haven't announced when they're ending yet. At least a month left, I think.

I love that!

"I'm the big boss around here, but I don't know..."

You don't have to tell us, don't get me wrong, but I can't believe you actually don't know this ;-)
"
Runeword escreveu:
1st page (also York have you even played in the new league?)

Not here to bash PoE as I do enjoy the new Invasion League... however, York does have a really good point regarding CT.

Also all the people saying we should go play something else is a huge turn off since GGG said that "PvP should be one of the primary ways to play the game."

Honestly im more annoyed that there are PvE players telling us to play something else, or that PvP is boring WHEN GGG PROMISED IT!!! That is the biggest turn off in the game for me ATM.

Plz dont make a typical PvE response to this.
phew that was close.... i was inches away to buy tabs earlier this week.

much love GGG

on a side note though: PVP would kick ass ;)
not to take anything away from the new leagues. they are both soooo super fun im absolutely addicted.

<3 <3 <3

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional