Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

I'm looking at the topic, the time then go "ugh".
"
GFValkyria escreveu:
"
FalconPimpslap escreveu:
Saw the sale message in chat the day after I bought a bundle for 200.

GG, GGG. GG... GGG...

Email support and they'll probably credit you.

Really. Hm I was thinking about it. Why not I guess, worth a shot. Lol I don't even want to full difference, I just have 40 coins left and want to upgrade all of my beginning tabs to premium as well (but I can't buy 20 coins). Ok e-mail sent. Worst they can do is say no I guess. Now to pray I didn't just hit them with 3 e-mails. My yahoo mail would not let me send and just hung there frozen for 5 minutes (tried twice) so sent with my gmail account.

Update: Awesome, got it, (said a one time only courtesy, which is totally fine with me. Used the credits to upgrade my starting 4 tabs to premium so 10 premium tabs. and I already got my infernal fox on that sale so I've got pretty much everything I want... for the moment at least (now to make more money to buy something)

"
siMoK escreveu:
"
D_bak escreveu:
So... the stash tabs applies to all leagues when i use it or its league specific? (that would suck)

it applies for all leagues when u buy one

when do normal tabs get a discount again? would like to see that also.

Congrats you missed it, Sat was premium and Sun was regular.
Última edição por ValheruWolf em 11 de mar de 2014 08:41:57
"
ValheruWolf escreveu:
"
GFValkyria escreveu:
"
FalconPimpslap escreveu:
Saw the sale message in chat the day after I bought a bundle for 200.

GG, GGG. GG... GGG...

Email support and they'll probably credit you.

Really. Hm I was thinking about it. Why not I guess, worth a shot. Lol I don't even want to full difference, I just have 40 coins left and want to upgrade all of my beginning tabs to premium as well (but I can't buy 20 coins). Ok e-mail sent. Worst they can do is say no I guess. Now to pray I didn't just hit them with 3 e-mails. My yahoo mail would not let me send and just hung there frozen for 5 minutes (tried twice) so sent with my gmail account.

"
siMoK escreveu:
"
D_bak escreveu:
So... the stash tabs applies to all leagues when i use it or its league specific? (that would suck)

it applies for all leagues when u buy one

when do normal tabs get a discount again? would like to see that also.

Congrats you missed it, Sat was premium and Sun was regular.

i dont missed it ;) i meant just the normal 1 stash tab, not the bundle ;)
"
siMoK escreveu:
"
ValheruWolf escreveu:
(my old post)

i dont missed it ;) i meant just the normal 1 stash tab, not the bundle ;)

Oh, i misunderstood you, Well hopefully semi soon heh.
Última edição por ValheruWolf em 11 de mar de 2014 08:42:55

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional