1.1.0e Patch Notes (hotfix)

Searing Bond nerf was inevitable.

For those using a Searing Touch with it at a low level - yeah, it's going to still clear everything like nothing.

It's still probably very powerful for leveling. But we'll see
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
I do wish that Searing Bond was nerfed earlier. If you are already lvl 70+ by using searing torch to level up, then you are already ahead of everyone else.

Too little too late, but glad it was fixed either way.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
Discount first, nerf second, not the other way around. :p

Invasion fixes/nerfs, good. All we need is more nerfs, like the mini-lightning-ball that one-shot bob from offscreen, etc.
"
SavageMinnow escreveu:
"
BEASTFSHO escreveu:
"Reduced the damage of Searing Bond (by 28% at gem level 1, tapering to no change at gem level 20). Because most support gems don't affect Searing Bond, it's still quite powerful"

Only at level 1? What about after level 1?

"tapering to no change at gem level 20."

Meaning that each level is decreased by a little bit less until it maxes, at which point it is the same as now.

Picture something like:

-20% at level 5
-12% at level 10
-6% at level 15
= at level 20

Thank you :)
"
TheuberClips escreveu:
Searing Bond nerf was inevitable.

For those using a Searing Touch with it at a low level - yeah, it's going to still clear everything like nothing.

It's still probably very powerful for leveling. But we'll see

;).
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Phatty2phat escreveu:
"
bunkerz escreveu:
Woot they nerfed Konu. He was impossible to kill cuz his leech was too much.

He wasn't impossible you just have to play smart.

Got him to 50%, he leaps and regens to full HP. Pretty impossible at that time for me at least. Maybe I just had bad gear... :(
oh well it got nerfed , please kids stop crying about searing bond !!!!!!

/chillfactor on again
"

Reduced the spike damage potential for Spinesnap and Kamaq, Soilmaker.

I can finally sleep in peace now.
vaal or no balls
Haha... nerf it moar lol
I think adjustments to maker of rain is necessary too.

Uncalled for damage.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional