1.1.0e Patch Notes (hotfix)

Invasion killed this game for me atm. Melee Marauder works fine ... until encountering Invaders - > moved to storage. My casters died to various invader damage spikes in normal while having already a 1k life at A2N Vaal... ATM this game wants to kill my chars like hell and all game time is wasted in the end.
"
Mivo escreveu:
Searing Bond is still strong and it certainly doesn't need an end game buff of any kind.

The only "buff" that Searing Bond needs is to be affected by more support gems. It's an otherwise really boring way to play—with Ancestral Bond, anyway.

"
Mivo escreveu:
This game needs a public test server where balance changes can be tested by everyone before they go live. This update and the five hotfixes (most of them nerfs) showed to me once more that the playtesting/QA is the game's weak spot.

Agreed.
If we're talking about weak skills, try buffing Animate Guardian/Animate Weapon, skills that are practically ignored.
"
Sheepmaster2k escreveu:
Invasion killed this game for me atm. Melee Marauder works fine ... until encountering Invaders - > moved to storage. My casters died to various invader damage spikes in normal while having already a 1k life at A2N Vaal... ATM this game wants to kill my chars like hell and all game time is wasted in the end.

Imagine this, beat A2N fairly easily, boss spiked maybe 150 dmg with his laser crap, go into act 3, 75% to all resist(71 with lightning), 35% armor, 40% evasion, 800 hp(20 hp/s), 5% lifesteal, 12 life on hit, spectral throw Scion using high HP potions and kiting. Go into act 3, meet book burner with 250 dps, immediately clear all adds/trash and try to focus him down before he does something... stupid...

Teleports on top of me, immobilizes me(bear trap?) and proceeds to summon tornadoes on top of me and outdps both my lifesteal, life on hit, 100% increased recovery on low life potions and ignores my armor, evade, and resist that I pasted the end of act boss with in about 5 seconds. Can't move out, can't out heal it, can't tank it, can only sit there. You have died.

Gear was all rare with a few unique pieces, and a 3l LoH LMP ST, great all around gear, great potions, resist, defense, damage, uniques, overall a general boss, beating invaders in act 2 like they owed me money, didn't even need to kite them, could simply auto attack them to death, including Bladeback Guardian. Random ass dude that throws books? Nope not having any of your shit today Altryus. Goodbye Altryus. That's some fancy gear you HAD there.

I'm calling bs.
"
Shailfire escreveu:
"
Sheepmaster2k escreveu:

Imagine this, beat A2N fairly easily, boss spiked maybe 150 dmg with his laser crap, go into act 3, 75% to all resist(71 with lightning), 35% armor, 40% evasion, 800 hp(20 hp/s), 5% lifesteal, 12 life on hit, spectral throw Scion using high HP potions and kiting. Go into act 3, meet book burner with 250 dps, immediately clear all adds/trash and try to focus him down before he does something... stupid...

Teleports on top of me, immobilizes me(bear trap?) and proceeds to summon tornadoes on top of me and outdps both my lifesteal, life on hit, 100% increased recovery on low life potions and ignores my armor, evade, and resist that I pasted the end of act boss with in about 5 seconds. Can't move out, can't out heal it, can't tank it, can only sit there. You have died.

Gear was all rare with a few unique pieces, and a 3l LoH LMP ST, great all around gear, great potions, resist, defense, damage, uniques, overall a general boss, beating invaders in act 2 like they owed me money, didn't even need to kite them, could simply auto attack them to death, including Bladeback Guardian. Random ass dude that throws books? Nope not having any of your shit today Altryus. Goodbye Altryus. That's some fancy gear you HAD there.

I'm calling bs.

Just do what everyone else does and log out before dead. I swear they should just add a key bind for insta-log since so many use AutoHotKey with logout macro, at least the streamers do.
"
Shailfire escreveu:
Can't move out, can't out heal it, can't tank it, can only sit there. You have died.

You are supposed to logout, doh! :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Something should be done wit newly added on-hit effects asap.
Those huge flashy bubbles made many things unplayable.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
The nerf to searing bond isn't nearly enough.
Dear streaming dick cheeses:

Thank you for continuing to showcase the strong builds in PoE so they can be promptly nerf'd into FUCKING OBLIVION. I almost was having fun playing the game, thankfully I can now go back to bashing my fucking face against a wall.
"
Ascendic escreveu:
Dear streaming dick cheeses:

Thank you for continuing to showcase the strong builds in PoE so they can be promptly nerf'd into FUCKING OBLIVION. I almost was having fun playing the game, thankfully I can now go back to bashing my fucking face against a wall.

are you honestly mad that OP skills get nerfed and you can't faceroll content that much anymore? and you blame and insult streamers because they use the best skills? that is just ridiculous and sad

also, Searing Bond is nowhere near "nerf'd into FUCKING OBLIVON", it's still really good

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional