1.1.0f Patch Notes (hotfix)

So, does this mean that I won't find two strongboxes sitting next to each other anymore? Because that was pretty exciting =P
"
amlethuss escreveu:
So, does this mean that I won't find two strongboxes sitting next to each other anymore? Because that was pretty exciting =P

That can still happen. Some areas where it happened a lot have been adjusted.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
RIP caverns.
"
Chris escreveu:
Version 1.1.0f (hotfix):

[li]Fixed a bug where the level 78 tri-attribute hybrid defensive mod could spawn on lower-tier Sacrificial Garbs.[/li]

This patch was deployed as a hotfix with no downtime.

Is it Sacrificial or Sacrifical?

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:
Version 1.1.0f (hotfix):

[li]Fixed a bug where the level 78 tri-attribute hybrid defensive mod could spawn on lower-tier Sacrificial Garbs.[/li]

Spelling is getting fixed in 1.1.1!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris escreveu:
"
Skyforth escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:
Version 1.1.0f (hotfix):

Great to hear.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Spoiler
"
Chris escreveu:
"
Skyforth escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:
Version 1.1.0f (hotfix):

Will we have legacy Sacrifical Garbs?
"
Skyforth escreveu:

And if you get an especially shitty roll, would it be Sacrifecal?

Also, I'm still amazed at how this game has always been able to do even fairly major patches with less than a minute of downtime and now can do minor ones without even needing to restart the servers. Meanwhile their main competition needs 8 HOURS of downtime for the same thing. Or even just once a week for the hell of it even if nothing is changing. Except that then it gets extended to 12 hours. No, wait...better double it.
"
Spikey00 escreveu:
I'm supposed to insert a generic message here before editing it to include something insightful so I can preserve my notoriety forever in the annals of history, right?

I do really like your real-time patching though, is this some new recent engine-side thing you've done in time for the expansion? It's really nice!
It's been a feature for quite a while now but it does look as though they've expanded the functionality in v1.1.0 as it was barely used previously (Perhaps they didn't expand the functionality and the new features are simply better designed with this system in mind?).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Última edição por Nicholas_Steel em 11 de mar de 2014 03:00:37
Seems there are very few strongboxes now...
I am beginning to worry. There was a time where you designed new features for fun. Encountering a lot of strongboxes IS fun. Getting Jeweler's strongboxes with +%quality is incredibly fun. Having to grind for hours for getting a Vaal Orb and risking to fuck an item is not fun, at least for most players.
I can understand you have to do some restrictions for the economy, but I sometimes wonder if you play your own game anymore.

Also, there was a time were you would better communicate with your players, and were you would be honest about some issues like desync and so on. No we mostly get vague replies.
Última edição por Rhalph em 11 de mar de 2014 03:49:48

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional