Vaal Summon Skeletons, New Microtransactions and First Ambush Atziri Kill

I really hope the Vaal Summon Skeletons summons one for every soul the gem collects. That'd be swell!
Unlimited Blade Works - Illya (Animate Weapon Ranger)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1063521
yay

I wish the Ball of Lightning comes TMR
Will the surprise be the new trade system?
"
Chris escreveu:
As you can see, it relies more on character build and playskill than on mirror-worthy items.

And the ability to die three times.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:
As you can see, it relies more on character build and playskill than on mirror-worthy items.

Hardcore gear requirement has always been higher.
That mask is terrifying. It's like the head of a biblical description of a demon. Face of a jackel... with the feathers and beak of an eagle... snakes in the skull... horns of a ram...

Scary! well done. Will be interesting to see the blood effect on it... nice fluid drips from the snout?
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
Morsexier escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:

And if you don't use that particular build you can wipe your ass with your character. Great design. Still getting 1 shotted with 84% fire resist and more than 5k hp if he stand in a wrong place is absurd. Why do we have to gear up and build our character if all these things won't save you? It seems like it would be equally hard with -60% all resist, naked char with some mobility skills.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Vaal Summon Skeletons, I smell griefing (with the insane fps drop regular summon skeletons provides, it will be very fun).

"As you can see, it relies more on character build", so you are admitting it is a build check fight? I thought with passive tree, and ability to use any skills by any character you like diversity in builds, I guess not.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Última edição por Allnamestaken em 13 de mar de 2014 03:08:26
Where is our Ball Lightning skill. Booo!
@KogaNox
Ball Lightning in 2 weeks u should know the balance, shame. Only 1 big skeleton, so no pros on it.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Última edição por Dhoros em 13 de mar de 2014 04:14:48

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional