1.1.1 Patch Notes

There better have been a serious rebalance of some of those "corrupted secret area" bosses if I'm going to be encountering them 20% more often. As in, they should be more like an Act Boss and less of a HAHA YOU JUST DIED type thing.

Difficulty + Frequency should be balanced to make it less punitive the more it happens, IMO.
"
Pivovar escreveu:

6. Seems strange to change a skill during a league, don't think this happened before. I guess there were too many of those searing bond/flame blast users?

May be 90% of Templar and Witch characters in the league, that I have encountered so far use this skills. It is obviously very fashionable right now.
IMHO it is very irritating and you loose the fun of a good melee fight!

Grats for the patch though - some of the corrupted area bosses are very vicious and you loose interest in fighting them! I personally like the increased Rougue exiles spawn rate due to the strongboxes.

Regards!
I'd like to know WTF is going on with GGG's testing.

A week into the new leagues and we've had 3 patches 'rebalancing' invasion boss damage. This is a ridiculous situation. Don't get me wrong I'm pleased they are looking at the issues but these bosses/skills shouldn't have been gone live as they were. Yes it's my choice to play in a HC league but I expect at least a chance to try a new boss and make a hasty retreat if I can't kill it rather than just get kicked to SC as soon as it gets on the screen.

Yes FB was OP and needed toning down a bit, but how did it inadvertently get buffed so much?
Same with searing bond. Where was the testing on these skills before SOTV?

Changes with souls for vaal skills too - only balanced for merciless when released? Yes you changed that but surely testing would have shown that one of the major new features in the patch was almost useless. And you're adjusting the way the skills work already.

Instead of releasing new skills, how about you get the existing game working as you intend first? I started playing over a year ago in the closed beta and have thoroughly enjoyed playing for pretty much all of it. The game currently feels like its taken a step back to beta. For the first time since I started playing POE I'm looking at other games to play and this makes me sad as I genuinely thought this would be my new D2 (played for 8/9 years)

IGN - LeNavetBete
Disconnected froom patching server before patching completed. Try again.

What i have to do? i try since 2h? oO
Awesome patch GGG! Fixed most of the issues that were introduced with the expansion. :)
Keep up the good work!!
Excellent patch notes. Rebalancing was definitely needed on some of the Invaders. Last night I got two-shot by the unique Avian Retch guy from off the screen. It was pretty aggrivating.

I'm happy GGG continues to listen to their fans :) I hope the game doesn't get too soft, though :b
"
foetal escreveu:
I'd like to know WTF is going on with GGG's testing.

A week into the new leagues and we've had 3 patches 'rebalancing' invasion boss damage. This is a ridiculous situation. Don't get me wrong I'm pleased they are looking at the issues but these bosses/skills shouldn't have been gone live as they were. Yes it's my choice to play in a HC league but I expect at least a chance to try a new boss and make a hasty retreat if I can't kill it rather than just get kicked to SC as soon as it gets on the screen.

Yes FB was OP and needed toning down a bit, but how did it inadvertently get buffed so much?
Same with searing bond. Where was the testing on these skills before SOTV?

Changes with souls for vaal skills too - only balanced for merciless when released? Yes you changed that but surely testing would have shown that one of the major new features in the patch was almost useless. And you're adjusting the way the skills work already.

Instead of releasing new skills, how about you get the existing game working as you intend first? I started playing over a year ago in the closed beta and have thoroughly enjoyed playing for pretty much all of it. The game currently feels like its taken a step back to beta. For the first time since I started playing POE I'm looking at other games to play and this makes me sad as I genuinely thought this would be my new D2 (played for 8/9 years)

EXACTLY my feelings, well said. I've actually quit playing the game too for the first time in 1,5 years because it really feels like the game has gotten significantly worse, especially Invasion (and to everyone saying "why won't you just play hc?": I've seen it all so a fresh league is pretty much only option for me).

Sad, tho I still have faith that GGG will fix all the problems and this particular patch is definitely a step in the right direction.
Última edição por MIIKKAAA em 14 de mar de 2014 06:37:52
"If you use a skill that causes a projectile spiral (like Vaal Fireball) from inside an enemy, then only the first projectile can collide with the enemy now."

Noooooo... Rip my bosskiller. :(
Rip Vaal Fireball trap :(
Pre-1.1.1, with Searing Touch and Flameblast, I could kill Brutus instantly at Level 13.

I'd guess that's still the case.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional