1.1.1c Patch Notes

^
x1000 series? Weren't those released like late 2006, early 2007? Seven years from today? That's quite some time in hardware development, e.g. there were six years between PS2 and PS3. Maybe it's just time to buy a new GFX card?
I keep waiting to see them buff Vaal Pact...

I'm constantly disappointed.
"
Lord_of_Error escreveu:
^
x1000 series? Weren't those released like late 2006, early 2007? Seven years from today? That's quite some time in hardware development, e.g. there were six years between PS2 and PS3. Maybe it's just time to buy a new GFX card?

No, its not time for buy a new one due to one game! Should I spent money because of developers unability? I can run every game, just this makes problems.
Is it so hard to create new ingame graphic option about shaders, which almost every other game has?!! and for addition, i found that its topic like year old...
"
Update 1.1.1D

- Damage dealt by Invasion bosses increased by 204%
- Vaal Pact removed from the game
- Amount of QQ in the playerbase reduced by 34%
- Extent of butthurt among paying customers reduced by 76%
IGN: Haeresie
"
nphdn6 escreveu:
"
Lord_of_Error escreveu:
^

No, its not time for buy a new one due to one game! Should I spent money because of developers unability? I can run every game, just this makes problems.
Is it so hard to create new ingame graphic option about shaders, which almost every other game has?!! and for addition, i found that its topic like year old...

Lol this made me laugh hard.... get a job man. You can get cards performing at 300% of your current for less than 50$. Don't want to spend money? Where do you live? Romania? Ghana? The thing you are facing is called natural selection.
"
nphdn6 escreveu:
"
Lord_of_Error escreveu:
^

Meh, you should spend money for things you like, e.g. a hobby like gaming. I doubt your claim that you can run every other game, as soon as DX10 or DX11 support is mandatory it's over.

And yes, it is hard to create a "new ingame graphic option about shaders", programming is not that easy. And well, probably it isn't worth the effort, GGG (and any other company) can't consider every aged piece of hardware.
"
Vomitorivm escreveu:
^
Lol this made me laugh hard.... get a job man. You can get cards performing at 300% of your current for less than 50$. Don't want to spend money? Where do you live? Romania? Ghana? The thing you are facing is called natural selection.

Made you laugh hard? i see, you got a wicked sense of humour, its a problem for about hundrets gamers abandonned the game, completely denied them to play. Im a physicist, live in eu for information, and i have to argue with nolifers like you about one crappy setting. Finished talking to you. Normal people will make a picture.

"And yes, it is hard to create a "new ingame graphic option about shaders", programming is not that easy. And well, probably it isn't worth the effort, GGG (and any other company) can't consider every aged piece of hardware."

I can tell you it is that easy, its few lines of command, youre right, they dont care about it althought they promised to fix it. Thats the minor reason why d3 plays millions and this, according to steam plays ten thousand...
"
CyclopsSlayer escreveu:
"
AveiMil escreveu:
"
Qarl escreveu:
Version 1.1.1c:
  • Fixed a bug with the damage dealt by Bladeback Guardian.

So what does this mean? Did he deal too much damage or is he now going to one-shot me in the face?

All I can say is it took like 4 seconds of fire pulses to kill me post patch. I was 4 levels over the zone, Cave of Anger, and didn't stand a chance even with 75% Cold and 44% Fire resists. So much for that Invasion char... :)

Why would you stand in it for 4 seconds? The damage seems to start low and build towards the end, once it starts and is tickling you move out and wait for it to finish. He is one of the easier invders imo(melee)
Why did the Lavianga's Spirit and Thief's Torment Race Rewards Art change?

What were the previous ones then, if they are not the intended Art? PvP Rewards that squeezed through?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
nphdn6 escreveu:
"
Vomitorivm escreveu:
^

Made you laugh hard? i see, you got a wicked sense of humour, its a problem for about hundrets gamers abandonned the game, completely denied them to play. Im a physicist, live in eu for information, and i have to argue with nolifers like you about one crappy setting. Finished talking to you. Normal people will make a picture.

"And yes, it is hard to create a "new ingame graphic option about shaders", programming is not that easy. And well, probably it isn't worth the effort, GGG (and any other company) can't consider every aged piece of hardware."

I can tell you it is that easy, its few lines of command, youre right, they dont care about it althought they promised to fix it. Thats the minor reason why d3 plays millions and this, according to steam plays ten thousand...

So you are a physicist? Yeah, I'm the CEO of Microsoft, naturally overqualified people like you and me roam random computer game forums because their obsolete hardware can't compete anymore.

Alone the fact that your English grammar is almost obscenely bad plus the lack of understanding you have for a technical issue (which you should understand, beeing a physicist) plus the fact that your income obviously doesn't suffice to get at least just 2 or 3 years outdated hardware proves my point suggesting you to

get a job.

And stop QQ.
Última edição por Vomitorivm em 28 de mar de 2014 12:30:28

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional