1.1.1c Patch Notes

"
In cut-throat events, the exit to character screen option is now disabled.

This one surprises me a little. What's the idea behind the change? Wasn't there a solution that didn't involve having players log out to play another character?
"
oBLACKIECHANo escreveu:
Fixed a bug with bladeback guardians damage?

What bug? Was he dealing too little, too much, none at all? I wish GGG would give us more detail when changing shit like this, buffs/nerfs or bugs that effect such things should have specific numbers, not be so vague.

Seriously, things "reduced or increases damage of blahblahblah" are way too vague, like when you nerfed the titty bitch boss, was it by 10%? Clearly had no effect on her ability to kill people in under a second, would be nice to see that in the patch notes. Same here, we should know exactly what was bugged, how fixing it will change things and by how much.

This has been discused earlier. GGG asked the comunity if they should give details when they changed something. Not sure how it turned out. But i geuss this could be one of the reasons.

On a more personal note. I am happy they dont tell the details. Keeps the game fresh for me. Besides, "not telling you what they do" leaves nothing to discuss, which is for the better if you ask me.
Última edição por Anubis210887 em 28 de mar de 2014 14:53:58
"
Vomitorivm escreveu:
"
nphdn6 escreveu:
"
Vomitorivm escreveu:
^
Lol this made me laugh hard.... get a job man. You can get cards performing at 300% of your current for less than 50$. Don't want to spend money? Where do you live? Romania? Ghana? The thing you are facing is called natural selection.

Made you laugh hard? i see, you got a wicked sense of humour, its a problem for about hundrets gamers abandonned the game, completely denied them to play. Im a physicist, live in eu for information, and i have to argue with nolifers like you about one crappy setting. Finished talking to you. Normal people will make a picture.

"And yes, it is hard to create a "new ingame graphic option about shaders", programming is not that easy. And well, probably it isn't worth the effort, GGG (and any other company) can't consider every aged piece of hardware."

I can tell you it is that easy, its few lines of command, youre right, they dont care about it althought they promised to fix it. Thats the minor reason why d3 plays millions and this, according to steam plays ten thousand...

So you are a physicist? Yeah, I'm the CEO of Microsoft, naturally overqualified people like you and me roam random computer game forums because their obsolete hardware can't compete anymore.

Alone the fact that your English grammar is almost obscenely bad plus the lack of understanding you have for a technical issue (which you should understand, beeing a physicist) plus the fact that your income obviously doesn't suffice to get at least just 2 or 3 years outdated hardware proves my point suggesting you to

get a job.

And stop QQ.

This guy is a douche, wow. Optimization is a real problem, and this guy has a point. Pumping more and more hardware is not the thing I want to do. I don't feel like paying for stuff I don't really need all that much, because GGG can't fix their god damn game (spend money, yup). This problem is there for years now, and they simply ignore it over and over again. I (and many others I suppose) can just switch to some competition which does their shit well. THIS is NATURAL SELECTION. At the end, I'll add that I like some of the ideas of this game, but ignoring technical issues is one of the main reasons this game doesn't grow at all. You launch the game, on your "old" computer, you see moderate graphics and 20 FPS. You turn it off, and search for something else. You go hardcore league, you die to desync, you turn it off, and search for something else.

I think many people would agree that if people were to chose between Sacrifice of Vaal "expansion" and fixing (or a least making it less bad) desyncs and optimizing the game, 95% of people would go with second option.

Don't get me wrong, I respect GGG, and the stuff they do, but I can't simply understand why we still have problems that basic in game that lasts for so long. And bashing someone for pointing out that we have a problem here won't fix it.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Última edição por Perq em 29 de mar de 2014 18:14:12
"
Mammatus escreveu:
"
Iceman6005 escreveu:
hoping to see some changes to invasion bosses. still disappointed GGG. please address these concerns your supporters have. i pay yall to keep making the game better. is mhymoney going to waste here? many players have posted their concerns. we need to start seeing some of these concerns get addressed.

You don't know what % of the playerbase/supporterbase your 'many' is.

250 guild members only 5 left trying hardcore and only to get achievments, none bothering with corrupted areas in ambush once they hit Merci unless minimum 20 levels over level and only for achievements. In every single forum where new bosses discussed and every patch notes. The number of people actually enjoying new bosses and expressing pleasure in game or in forums are rarer than hens teeth.
Maybe GGG needs to stop testing with unrealistic pet builds with ubber gear especially when catering to new league because is crystal clear that this expansion has not been tested with found gear or from some of areas and bosses seen not tested at all. Some of issues like one shot off screen still not fixed and other issues like game hang when stongboxes opened or when skills like snake boss in docks corrupted zone casts shadows and clones itself during this "hang" you cant heal, attack or do anything while still getting smashed by mobs so in merci it usually means death even when you have armor over 20K when using granite potion and impenetrable shrine.
Though I have faith GGG is listening and working on all these issues as they are pretty awesome about responding to feedback. (except the living in denial about desynch affecting gameplay :D ) Thankfully we can avoid invasion league and corrupted zones and still enjoy game as much as before without these changes affecting us greatly so is a relief that things not made much worse.
"
StorgutBorsit escreveu:
When will there be performance updates?

I mean those lags and desyncs are not normal .... (even the Forum posts are out of sync hahaha)

If you read the GGG post on desynch their attitude is its not their problem and doesn't affect gameplay so until they get over this denial they wont be fixing. Is like they dont expect the mass DC's and lag spikes on Aussie server to be noticed as if they hope we wont talk to each other and notice patterns while they keep blaming everything on internet.
"
Vomitorivm escreveu:
"
nphdn6 escreveu:
"
Vomitorivm escreveu:
^
Lol this made me laugh hard.... get a job man. You can get cards performing at 300% of your current for less than 50$. Don't want to spend money? Where do you live? Romania? Ghana? The thing you are facing is called natural selection.

Made you laugh hard? i see, you got a wicked sense of humour, its a problem for about hundrets gamers abandonned the game, completely denied them to play. Im a physicist, live in eu for information, and i have to argue with nolifers like you about one crappy setting. Finished talking to you. Normal people will make a picture.

"And yes, it is hard to create a "new ingame graphic option about shaders", programming is not that easy. And well, probably it isn't worth the effort, GGG (and any other company) can't consider every aged piece of hardware."

I can tell you it is that easy, its few lines of command, youre right, they dont care about it althought they promised to fix it. Thats the minor reason why d3 plays millions and this, according to steam plays ten thousand...

So you are a physicist? Yeah, I'm the CEO of Microsoft, naturally overqualified people like you and me roam random computer game forums because their obsolete hardware can't compete anymore.

Alone the fact that your English grammar is almost obscenely bad plus the lack of understanding you have for a technical issue (which you should understand, beeing a physicist) plus the fact that your income obviously doesn't suffice to get at least just 2 or 3 years outdated hardware proves my point suggesting you to

get a job.

And stop QQ.

Besides your repeated racist comments you then add to it with ignorance because someone in EU does not type English well. Hows your Ghanian or Romanian? Since you such an expert on them.

Is kind of funny you troll QQ people who QQ and is also called hypocrisy, lets complain and harass people for complaining lol. Most physicists work for love of science and get paid a pittance, it is not a career chosen for wealth so is fully in character to try make components last especially with financial climate in EU and GGG supposedly trying to cater to all gamers and not just the cashed up lucky countries.
"
I can tell you it is that easy, its few lines of command, youre right, they dont care about it althought they promised to fix it.

Whether it is easy or not depends on the implementation. Considering some of GGG's choices, i don't think the implementation is as modular as you'd like it to be....
Última edição por Waswat em 31 de mar de 2014 15:19:05

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional