PC reinício dos servidores em:
Eles estarão de volta em aproximadamente .
Xbox reinício dos servidores em:
Sony reinício dos servidores em:

[Invasion] Dbum's Thor God of Thunder (Mjolner Build)

"
lucksickle escreveu:
That was a bit underwhelming. Your single target is pretty bad, I do accept LS is best choice for more procs per pack, but it's all around not the best choice.

I'd probably try using Cyclone, that you can spam on single target just as well. As for the triggered spell, I'd probably use Spork, works for single and multi as well.

Wish I had a hammer to test myself, how much did you pay for it?

It's really fun to use Vaal ST, GMP, LMP, Slower Projectiles for small groups or single target (and strongboxes). You get an insane amount of procs.
Última edição por eyoo1109 em 11 de abr de 2014 13:57:33
"
lucksickle escreveu:
That was a bit underwhelming. Your single target is pretty bad, I do accept LS is best choice for more procs per pack, but it's all around not the best choice.

I'd probably try using Cyclone, that you can spam on single target just as well. As for the triggered spell, I'd probably use Spork, works for single and multi as well.

Wish I had a hammer to test myself, how much did you pay for it?

I know the single target was meh. But it was so much fun to destroy the screen. I'll test out cyclone with fa mele phys/conc effect and lgoh in a 4l today. The only problem I see is the fact that your attack isn't going to do much dmg no matter what it is cuz the lack of dmg on the hammer. It's all about what spell u use and what supports. So finding a good "synergy" for single target is going to be the key. I personally think double strike ms fa added lightning lgoh and maybe added cold or chaos may be the best 5l for single. Or have a weapon swap crazy phys mace and use heavy strike in place of ls and just swap out supports

As far as what spell I think for single I'll go with storm call conc effect and iron will
IGN @Dbum
how the heck do you play this build
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
I had a similar pathing in mind with regards to building this. What I had in mind was ignoring the phys portion, as the base is terrible, getting catalyze (the only good wepele node) and templar elemental nodes. Run wrath/determination/purity of lightning (or haste if possible) as far as auras go, and blood magic cyclone.

You could do something like bm-cyclone-loh-fast-wepele (added lightning / pen as 6th) as your trigger, putting the 30% increased wep lightning mod to good use while triggering stuff at the same time.

spell would definitely use iron will, and spark seems to be the only lightning spell that puts chain to use and works as single target in a way. so something like spark/fork/iw, or gmp somewhere as the triggered spell.

That's just my 2c though.
Última edição por lucksickle em 12 de abr de 2014 02:36:46
Just have to try this build!
(Mjölner is spelled right, Thor is not, it's Tor)
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
Última edição por xpanterx em 12 de abr de 2014 13:39:37

Ready to respec my scion
updated with quick vid of life based and low life shavs crown of eyes pain attunement version

also posted the low life build rough build and deff needs rework to get vaal pact and ghost reaver.

might be possible as a scion and def a maurader
IGN @Dbum
A kickass item, sure would like to have one.

Say, I'm kinda interested in something, could you test what happens if you use a dagger in offhand and use reave, in other words do you have to strike with Myollnir to trigger spells?

So, is it 'hits with this weapon have a chance to cast spells socketed in it' or is t 'hits have a chance to cast spells socketed in this weapon', which would mean both myollnirs will trigger when any one of them hits in DW scenario.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Some ideas for this build >>>

In "FULL LIFE" version :)

The Bringer of Rain > LS + Multistrike + Chain + Add lightning dmg... However they are others possibilities with "Physical Projectile Attack Damage" or "LMP" or "Lightning penetration".

BoR add "more melee physical dmg" + "faster attack" + "blind"

Thief's Torment> Mana and life gained on hit + all res

Saffell's Frame> all res + max res + spell block

Astramentis> gain 412 str easy...

Passives
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAdwCcQSzBVsLYRRNFVAXLxkuGYUaMho4Gmwb-h0UJKol3ycvJ-0oxSlPKaUyCTKJNulG10d-TDVOKlFgVElVxlXWVw1X4lnzXcZfP2TnZU1mnme9ah5qk2xGbmlwfXJscql35XgNeWh82YCkgpuE2YuMj0aQVZuhoLSiAKQZpKynCKeEqBipbqmVq8WsqrUEtkG8n76KvqfAD8AawQTPZdDQ0iHSTdXt2WHa3eFz42rjn-Qi5FHsOO0g7m_vDvAf8i_zBvO-8933vvrS-6o=

Do this equipment can works fine?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english, i'm french...
Exile!
Última edição por LightMyChemin em 14 de abr de 2014 05:57:52
I did a Maurader built (Theory based on your build)... Would it work?

http://tinyurl.com/p528mq4

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional