1.1.2b Patch Notes

"
millamber escreveu:
So "The Vertex" is not suppose to possess the "50% reduced mana cost" mod or it is and was simply applying incorrectly?
It was supposed to have "50% reduced mana cost", which is additive with other reductions, and only applies to costs, not reservations.
It incorrectly had a 50% mana multiplier, which applies to everything and is multiplicative.
"
Anyone knows how big this patch is? Not at home, dont wanna waste my mbile internet.

Like 20mb I think, not too big anyway.
IGN shdowe
"
We prevented Rogue Exiles from casting Vaal skills more times than their number of charges in most cases.

What exactly does "in most cases" mean? What are the exceptions and why?
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Corrupt ggpk thingy.

WTF?
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Tooltip Fireball+Concentraded Effect still doesn't work...
IGN:Baka_Sensei
My Little Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/263282
Is there a way to download the patch manually NOT from steam??? Cuz I got websense.... So maybe download it from somewhere then I can install it myself?
"
Is there a way to download the patch manually NOT from steam??? Cuz I got websense.... So maybe download it from somewhere then I can install it myself?

I got my Account linked with an email since I was sick of Steam's Download stalling at 0 or just being stupid in general, the normal client is so much better, could be an option?
IGN shdowe
"
Reduced the number of skeletons summoned by Minara Anemina's Vaal Summon Skeletons.
I am so happy to see this. She killed me twice today only because there were so many skeletons that it caused my screen to freeze for about 5 seconds. I hammered on all the flasks to no avail. Thank goodness it wasn't Invasion.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
Shadowstride escreveu:
"

I got my Account linked with an email since I was sick of Steam's Download stalling at 0 or just being stupid in general, the normal client is so much better, could be an option?

I created POE account first. Then I linked it to steam... So where is this update from client??? Could it work for steam?

Blah if not I guess Ill just have to wait 5 hours :(
any screenshot with new ribbon 3d art, please?
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional