CROWN OF EYES AND MJOLNER. Say about, nerf or no nerf ?

what us think about nerf in these itens ?
Give me us opinion.
For me COE need a nerf, mjolner idk.
Sorry i'm bad whit inglish also thanks.
Última edição por AndiiSalgado em 11 de mai de 2014 06:07:44
How about you give us reasons why you think they should be nerfed.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian escreveu:

Cause he doesn't have them

LMAO.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Wraeclastian escreveu:

LMAO.

I guess that is as good a reason as any, right?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Wonder where this "nerf mentality" grow up, OP when you see really really beautiful girl, you want to "nerf" her as well? If you are ugly girl then I can somehow understand it... somehow...

Btw, I think CoE + Shav is a probably a single "set" in PoE, despite devs does not like sets, lol :)
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Última edição por qquno em 11 de mai de 2014 03:53:26
"
"
Wraeclastian escreveu:

LMAO.
Because low life coe, is easy to see uber build whit lots of dps and survivability and the Hearth item is coe. Any boss wander use it, frenzy, barrage, spectrall throw. Example:http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/799288 check this if you have time to say crap you have time to see one example of uber build always have coe.
This is probably the most insane part of lots of build, crown of eyes.
Check Fyndel,SirLoinLive, HolyFnSht build just example

Mjolner, arc/discharge/iron will,with a cyclone setup seens to be a bit opressive, also idk about mjolner.
Sorry for bad inglish.
Última edição por AndiiSalgado em 11 de mai de 2014 05:36:56
"
Wraeclastian escreveu:
9/10 of the best dps/suvivability build use it ? And a loot of players think it need a nerf, and the price only grown up because lot of guys guessing it will become legacy. Even who have it !
Sorry for bad inglish
I can see Crown of Eyes getting a nerf because it gives a massive damage increase on top of what you already have. For very expensive builds, CoE makes them even stronger.

Example:

Mirror worthy crit physical dagger w/ spell damage
Pain Attunement
Righteous Fire
Shav's Wrappings
ES shield w/ spell damage
Other GG gear
Spell damage passives (let's assume ~50%)

When all that increased/more spell damage gets applied to attack damage, your DPS will be out of this world.

If CoE gets a nerf, it will be a numerical one. Perhaps 50% of spell damage modifiers will apply to your attacks instead of 100%.
Última edição por mimivirus em 11 de mai de 2014 04:40:27
Maybe it's not COE that needs nerf, but other items/skills need to be buffed.

ppl with COE do not one shot bosses, or two, or three shot them... Yes it increases dmg, and for 99% builds higher damage means better survi (higher life, ES leech...)

For further questions, I don't have COE. But all players would benefits much more if other skills, passives, gem would be buffer, than nerfing one or two items.

The problem is dmg/survi 1% of all player, but not enough dmg/survi of 99% players, at least not with cheap/ medium expensive gear...
"
I can see Crown of Eyes getting a nerf because it gives a massive damage increase on top of what you already have. For very expensive builds, CoE makes them even stronger.

Example:

Mirror worthy crit physical dagger w/ spell damage
Pain Attunement
Righteous Fire
Shav's Wrappings
ES shield w/ spell damage
Other GG gear
Spell damage passives (let's assume ~50%)

When all that increased/more spell damage gets applied to attack damage, your DPS will be out of this world.

If CoE gets a nerf, it will be a numerical one. Perhaps 50% of spell damage modifiers will apply to your attacks instead of 100%.
Yeah, agreed 100%, and the auras like anger,hatred add + a multipliyer for all that = insane damage.
Also Coe have a not bad life/mana leech.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional