low life and vision radius

The pictures are only somewhat misleading, as someone who didn't know better would assume that the light radius decreases evenly between the two points you show, which is not that case. You only need to be below 35% for low life effects to occur, and at that point the radius hasn't decreased nearly as much as it would have if it decreased evenly. You have full light radius above 75% life, and it can't go below half radius until you get below 25% life - so a low life build can play at or near 35% while having notably more than half of the full-life radius. This was put in place specifically to help reduce the effect of the light radius for low-life builds.

We're implementing some new stuff to deal with light radius at the moment, and may look into changing this system somewhat, but in general, your light radius will decrease as you lose life.
Última edição por Mark_GGG em 7 de fev de 2013 23:11:59
whoops
"
pneuma escreveu:
"
Derdy escreveu:
i think i saw a post from Rory saying that the light radius should calculated after HP has been reserved (if you are reserving HP).

From this thread.
I've been waiting for this change for 9 months. Pain Attunement gets zero love.
Russell (not Rory) in that thread was mistaken. The radius is explicitly not supposed to go of the amount left after reservation.
"
rephikul escreveu:
+ Fighting on low life is always an intense (read: fun) moment. GGG is DENYING the player of having that fun.
We (and based on feedback we've received from many other players, a lot of other people as well) find that reducing light radius on low life increases the intensity of those moments, and with that, the fun that comes from it.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional