Deal with the Bandits Rewards

Kraityn:
Spoiler
+8 to All Elemental Resistance. Broken Bridge.

Oak:
Spoiler
+45 health

Alira:
Spoiler
+30 to mana. Alira's Camp.

Killing all:
Spoiler
+1 Skill Point.

if you know more about the rewards, tell me and I will change.
Última edição por chamba em 19 de dez de 2011 03:05:58
Pretty sure it's only elemental resistance, not all (i.e. no Chaos resistance)
Err... but if I want to be optimal then I'll grab the 8% resistance four times over four difficulties to reduce all elemental damage to me by a third.

That seems like a lot :\
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon escreveu:
Err... but if I want to be optimal then I'll grab the 8% resistance four times over four difficulties to reduce all elemental damage to me by a third.

Unless you can hit the resistance cap with your equipment, at which point the resistance award may not be the best choice.
Doesn't Alira give mana as a reward?

There's also a reward for killing all three. edit: maybe
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Última edição por IMDisappoint em 14 de nov de 2011 06:27:13
"
Wisdom escreveu:
"
Dreggon escreveu:

Unless you can hit the resistance cap with your equipment, at which point the resistance award may not be the best choice.

if you have 32% elemental resist, then you have to put less efford into maxing out your resists, and can focus on more fun things, like damage
I'd also argue that it's easier to find gear with +45 health or +30 mana on it than +8% resist all elements.
Kraityn:
+8 RESISTANCE

Oak:
+45 HP

Alira:
+30 MANA

Killing all:
+1 SKILL POINT
It is really a decision between 32% prisma and 4 skillpoints. Might go with the skillpoints on a multiclassed character and with the resists with a pure character.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Well it's good to know I didn't mess something up by killing them all on normal when I didn't know what I was doing xD
The health and mana bonuses definitely seem underwhelming, though I think they're technically balanced correctly.
I went with elemental resists for the 2nd one, will probably do another skill point and another elemental resists.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional