Killing Piety, the FIRST time you fight her.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried this? When you first meet piety in battle, she ports away at half health. I have gotten her to about 30% while this is happening. But what happens if you have the dps to get her to 0 before she can run? And perhaps culling strike.
Is she just invincible? Does she die? Does her dead body port away.
It's impossible to kill her, I've tried. Her HP bar goes down to 0%, then she just leaves like normal.
See you, Space Cowboy...
While I was leveling my Freeze Crit Shadow, one encounter I had with Piety involved her being frozen from about 80%->0%. She can't be killed, though you can completely deplete her health bar and possibly even keep her frozen indefinitely if you wanted to. When she can act again, she just teleports away as normal.
Um, spoilers? Jesus people.
"
BrianMardiney escreveu:

Hardly. The game builds up to battling her.

If you play an ARPG for the story, you're doing it wrong.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Última edição por ciknay em 15 de fev de 2013 23:33:42
Kripp stun locked her to 0

she doesn't die and ports away once no longer stun locked
"
ciknay escreveu:
"
BrianMardiney escreveu:

He's referring to the fact that you fight he multiple times and that she gets away.
"
BrianMardiney escreveu:

Piety isn't even the main boss of Act 3. They're adding more content to Act 3 toward the end of open beta. Plus the trailer already showed us Dominus, who is likely to be either the main boss of Act 3 or they might possibly save him for Act 4 when that comes out in the future. So...really?
"
folderpirate escreveu:
"
ciknay escreveu:
"
BrianMardiney escreveu:

He's referring to the fact that you fight he multiple times and that she gets away.

I'm referring to all of it. Obviously someone cared enough to include a story in the first place so no, it's not "doing it wrong". I know what it's like to play an RPG that completely lacks a story, it's called Dark Souls and it was awful because of that.
I'd normally agree with you, I hate spoilers, but this game really does not have a story after act 1. Just some crazy nonsense haphazardly thrown together that you will not care about at all, it's terrible.

Fight Piety is as much a spoiler as fighting Blorpiegoo the blue slime on floor 5 in FATE because he stole a <insert random item>.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional