"Warlord" Steam Achievement - Kill all Warbands leaders, HOW?

I see that Warbands was removed from Zana's map device and the challenge is still active in Steam. How am I supposed to kill Warbands leaders if I can't spawn them anymore?
Último bump em 27 de abr de 2024 01:17:02
They are map bosses now.
Warbands are part of some maps (as bosses).
Also prophecies.
They are bosses of Iceberg, Lighthouse, Shipyard, and Acid Lakes maps (one "element" for each map).
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
"
PrinceoftheDawn escreveu:
They are bosses of Iceberg, Lighthouse, Shipyard, and Acid Lakes maps (one "element" for each map).

Are the Warbands randomized each time you run the map? There are a handful of leaders I need to kill and they can't all be limited to 4 maps.
The Warband leaders in those 4 maps are randomized. I believe the Chaos warband in Acid Lakes (T14) also has 2 warband leaders? It may take a lot of runs of each of the 4 maps to get all the leaders to spawn, but I'm pretty sure it's possible. :)

edit: Here's the link to the wiki (albeit the page hasn't been updated since the atlas change)
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warband

You'll see the 4 different maps that have warbands as boss fights and that there are 4 different types of warbands. You'll just have to be patient and run them all enough times to get all the different leaders to spawn! Hope this helps ^^;
Última edição por Ullion em 19 de fev de 2018 15:38:11
Just got the achievement, 2024-apr, after 10 years of play. Did not hunt it.
you can do it with map or delve....as map now also rotate out of atlas so that you also need to buy legacy map in Standard first
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional