Newbie needs help

Hey guys,

I'm new to POE, so I have no idea about this game, I'd appreciate if you could give me some tips written that every idiot can understand it.

I have seen that the first char is always crap, but anyway, maybe you can help me to make the best out of it.

I made my own build - a fire witch.
Well, my problem is I'm so squishy and my clear speed is soo slow compared with other people spinning arround though those maps.

I think my dmg is not too bad (at least for playing alone, I played alone though all 10 acts.)

But now I've started some mapping and yea.. when I play with other I notice how weak I really am.

Could you have a look on me and give me some advices?
Can u check stuff here?

Thank you in advance,
have a nice day.

BR Prodii
Último bump em 21 de nov de 2019 10:02:18
My main problem is that I'm oneshot from everything.. and this is frustrating and ruin all the fun I had before..

Looking forward to get some replys here.
first this is not a forum u should start this kind of topic.

second of all we cant see your character coz u didnt allow it in settings

third of all you die because:
- lack of resists (even before maps its recommended to have 75% elemental)
- lack of hp - buy 1-2c gear with at least 60-70hp + ele resists
- follow a guide on forums and pick hp nodes if u die and then dps
- try a tankier build
Look at Enki’s Arc Witch. It’s by no means the strongest build out there, but I’ve never seen anything close to as beginner friendly as his build. Your best off learning the general game mechanics then branching outward. I love making my own builds, but the game is very complex governed by specific rules that sometimes change based on certain circumstances.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional