Level 73 necro summoner new to the game

I am loving the game, and I made the mistake of not researching builds etc. So my fault, right now I am getting 1 shot a lot in tier 3-5 maps. I am pretty sure my skill tree is all wrong. and my gear is not well either. I like the play style of a summoner. Can you lend some gear advice to replace.....

This is my only toon and do not have a lot of currency(1 div and like 4 or 5 chaos)

Think i should replace boots and gloves as a priority first. Should I go with HP and resist?

appreciate all the advice!

Último bump em 22 de set de 2022 01:06:34
Well that is ok.

You're in standard anyway, and not the main league.

I'm legitimately uncertain if I'd recommend swapping to poison animate weapon or not, because while can do content sometimes it just explodes and you need to get a whole new guardian to animate.

Maybe try looking at this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_HGx2PMVr4
IGN : Reamus
I would recommend to go for an exploding SRS, it is cheap you don't need that many specific Items and it can do most content on a low budget.
Also go for a Defensiv setup in a 3 or 4 link, use molten shell, maybe some offering, definsive aura like purity of elements.
You definitely need more life, I suggest at minimum 3000 at level 80 to avoid potential one shots from random mops.
Also capped resistances are absolutly needed. At least the elemental ones.
As summoner you can also work with block.

Damage wise focus on buffing 1 minion mainly.
For example but your Zombies in a 6 Link with 5 support gems and everything else in a 4 link or so. You damage will be much better.

Just as last point my favorite Summoner was carion golem. But that one is a bit more expensive.

Hope that helps a bit, best thing you can do is look for a cool build guide and follow it. This is what I still do after years of playing poe.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional