How dare the reddit PoE mods lock down the 'official' PoE sub-reddit

I wont lie its absolutely fucking infuriating that a small number of pathetic janitor mods have decided to lock down the whole PoE reddit for the entirety of the playerbase. Especially at the same time as the 2nd PoE2 trailer reveal, how fucking dare they. All they are achieving is deterring potentially new players and annoying existing players.

Please can someone make a new official PoE sub-reddit so the current mod base don't have this level of power.

Última edição por policecar em 15 de jun de 2023 04:32:30
Último bump em 16 de jun de 2023 08:05:56
its only locked for 3 days isnt it?
Its a lot more than just the mods having access to tools. I get you just do not care but its ok to suffer a little for the greater good in the long run. Reddit is the one you should be angry at not anyone else.
Anyone can make a new PoE reddit. Even you.
lol this is an absolute fail of a rant.
[Removed by Support]
"
policecar escreveu:
I wont lie its absolutely fucking infuriating that a small number of pathetic janitor mods have decided to lock down the entire reddit for the entirety of the playerbase. Especially at the same time as the 2nd trailer reveal, how fucking dare they.

Please can someone make a new official PoE sub-reddit so the current mod base don't have this level of power.

How dare these people who are providing free services stop doing it for a few days!

Maybe stop taking moderators and forum hosts (and lets be real, that's all reddit is, a collected server of forums, not much different from the Geocities of old) for granted.

Or if you're really angery, maybe write a sternly written email to the people AT reddit. Rather than here where it will do absolutely zero good for anyone, yourself included.

In the words of the great memes of old, "Sir, this is a Arby's."
Thank god and thanks GGG for distancing themselves from them.

The best thing that could ever happen to this game is for the entire POE community to reside on the official forums.
"
policecar escreveu:
I wont lie its absolutely fucking infuriating that a small number of pathetic janitor mods have decided to lock down the entire reddit for the entirety of the playerbase. Especially at the same time as the 2nd trailer reveal, how fucking dare they.

You know that the "official" PoE Reddit is not run by GGG?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I never said it was, this message is aimed at the mods of that reddit.
100% agree with you here. If the mods don't want to do their jobs, they should advertise for new mods. Hopefully, reddit comes to their senses and bans the current mods and inserts their own approved mods for all the subreddits who have taken their communities hostage.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional