now would be a good time for the TFT discord admins to create a new PoE subreddit

This lock down is pointless and TFT has already a sizeable community and this way they could also delete the "tft admins abuse" pointless threads that pop up constantly from people who got banned there and want to cry about it
Último bump em 17 de jun de 2023 08:55:59
people complain about the TFT mods all the time so...would we really want them to control reddit too?
"
Lyutsifer665 escreveu:
people complain about the TFT mods all the time so...would we really want them to control reddit too?
it will be funny to see more cringe about shit that doesn't really matter
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Lyutsifer665 escreveu:

banned people complain about mods all the time it's normal
I’d suggest just taking the opportunity to quit Reddit if you have any inclination to do so. I’m hoping to stay away from it for good.
"
I’d suggest just taking the opportunity to quit Reddit if you have any inclination to do so. I’m hoping to stay away from it for good.

I’ve been trying to limit my use to at home with ad blocker. There are communities there I enjoy though; mostly sports related. I hate how things goes to shit over time and you have to move on from virtual communities like that.
You really want to hand more power to incels that ban you for even looking at them funny? The same dudes with proven ties to RMT? Those dudes?

I mean, if you want to make PoE an even more toxic community, that's a great way to do it.
Oh yeah, that totally wouldn't end up with a complete clusterfuck at all. A cartel created to exploit a game is the perfect choice for moderating neutral and constructive discussion of that game.
The name says it all.
"
鬼殺し escreveu:
Oh yeah, that totally wouldn't end up with a complete clusterfuck at all. A cartel created to exploit a game is the perfect choice for moderating neutral and constructive discussion of that game.

A complete what. :\

Can we just take a step back and chill? This isn't 4chan.
Of course it's not 4chan. No one here is anonymous. Some of us are just more known than others due to prolonged presence and prolific contribution.

And what, you think the TFT mob would be a good fit for moderating *the* PoE sub? Hmmm. Maybe. I would definitely enjoy watching at any rate.
The name says it all.
Última edição por 鬼殺し em 16 de jun de 2023 08:19:43

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional