For everyone who thinks they are entitled to /r/pathoexile reddit

Just a kind reminder that decision for /r/pathofexile to go on an indefinite blackout was meet with overwhelmlingly positive reaction on reddit, both in comments and via votes.
This is what community wanted. If you don't want blackout --- sorry, but you are in a minority.

Spoiler
Also, I don't remember if I've ever seen something as pathetic as "oH nO, wHy ThEy ArE pRoTeStInG, tHeY mAkE mY lIfE iNcOnVeNiEnT"
Último bump em 16 de jun de 2023 08:36:53
another reddit thread is just what we needed. the 4 other ones are not enough
"
Lyutsifer665 escreveu:
another reddit thread is just what we needed. the 4 other ones are not enough

Yeah stop ruining the fascinating D4 chat
Do we really need another thread devoted to Soyddit drama? I wish that blackout would last indefinitely so we can get GGG communication back to their official forums.
"

decision for /r/pathofexile to go on an indefinite blackout was meet with overwhelmlingly positive reaction on reddit

What an odd way to obscure the facts.

1. A small number of people commented on that thread.
2. An even smaller portion up voted.

The reason the vast majority +80% was silent was because the vote was sudden and nobody could have reasonably concluded that they would end the voting so quickly.

Lol another. Okies. Time to say something a bit different, unlike these one-note parrots who can't seem to figure out what's actually happening to reddit not long from now...

Gosh, we sure are seeing a lot of new names in here lately.

Always nice to get some FRESH MEAT.

^_^

Welcome to the original Path of Exile community! It's not exactly Hell but I would say it has a fine tradition of welcoming all.

The name says it all.
If you don't like what reddit is doing just stop using it.

Isn't this how it is supposed to work with PoE? Don't like it, just leave.
"
Monroth escreveu:
Just a kind reminder that decision for /r/pathofexile to go on an indefinite blackout was meet with overwhelmlingly positive reaction on reddit, both in comments and via votes.
This is what community wanted. If you don't want blackout --- sorry, but you are in a minority.

Spoiler
Also, I don't remember if I've ever seen something as pathetic as "oH nO, wHy ThEy ArE pRoTeStInG, tHeY mAkE mY lIfE iNcOnVeNiEnT"

Yes, put a poll up for 5 minutes while everyone is playing d4, get all the people involved to vote and then shut it down.

ThE cOmMuNiTy HaS sPoKeN

You people are detrimental to the game and the community it has created

"
StinkStink escreveu:
"

The reason the vast majority +80% was silent was because the vote was sudden and nobody could have reasonably concluded that they would end the voting so quickly.

Of course, as with any type of voting, there were a lot of people who did not vote (me included). And still, you don't know how would they voted, so it is still best available metric. As with any other type of voting.

"
hasatt0 escreveu:
If you don't like what reddit is doing just stop using it.

Isn't this how it is supposed to work with PoE? Don't like it, just leave.

There is no way something "is supposed to work". If people want to leave, they'll leave. If they want to do blackout, they'll make blackout. If they'll want to replace mods that made blackout, well, they can try that too.
Same can be said about those who dislike blackout. If you don't like it, leave to another platform. This forum, lemmy instance, another subreddit, discord, etc. Most of these alternatives are suggested if you try to open /r/pathofexile, btw.
"
Raveshaw0 escreveu:

Yes, put a poll up for 5 minutes while everyone is playing d4, get all the people involved to vote and then shut it down.

ThE cOmMuNiTy HaS sPoKeN

You people are detrimental to the game and the community it has created

by 5 minutes you mean multiple days? dude, if you play another games so much so you miss something regarding poe, it's on you, not on everyone else. If you play d4 you can chill in d4 reddit, it was not blackouted. yes, those who actually play poe atm sPoKeN, without any \s. If you were silent (as me, for example), that's on you (and me), and not on anyone else.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional