Is there any Claw Scion guide that uses the monstrous looking claws?

I really want to make the Scion into a "cosplay" of the Purecreed character from "I get stronger the more I eat".

A paladin capable of transforming her body into a monster, so she abandons the sword and starts fighting with her claws instead, and since there's no monstrous claw mtx, the only ones I found that fit are either Rive, Scourge or the Hand of Thought and Wisdom.

I tried to make my own build but I can barely run Tier 10 maps now that my maps are filled with exiles and tormented spirits. And yes, I realize that I should be stacking int or dex with the claw I'm using but I have no idea how.

https://pobb.in/AJZQ5s0kplic

So, if there's any guide out there I can follow that fits this character, I would love some directions.
Último bump em 7 de ago de 2023 12:43:06
Don't know any guides offhand, no, but I do know attribute-stacking builds like Rive or Hand of Something and Other tend to have sky high currency requirements before they actually start performing. if I were trying to do this myself I'd focus on The Scourge instead, with minion damage modifiers from things like Bone rings and jewels alongside a mix of minion and claw nodes from the tree. Would also allow you to make good use of skills like Herald of Purity or Dominating Blow, if that matches your cosplay. It won't scale as hard as a Hand of Something or Other build with 5k of its associated attribute, but it also won't cost you 100+ divines like those builds inevitably will. Lower floor of investment before build begins to perform.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional