Döner Kebab!

I bet there are other fans of this dish here as well.

Power food for all the gamers!
Último bump em 12 de set de 2023 09:09:54
I haven't had one in 15 years now. I miss them so much. Okay, you've got me embarking on a quest now.
It would be power food if it wasn't all heavily loaded and soaked in a fat rich sauce lol.

I personally prefer to stick to a normal seasoned chicken breast with some rice and a plain salad 👌

Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Última edição por Pashid em 8 de ago de 2023 09:36:50
"
Pashid escreveu:
It would be power food if it wasn't all heavily loaded and soaked in a fat rich sauce lol.

I personally prefer to stick to a normal seasoned chicken breast with some rice and a plain salad 👌

In my country (Austria) it's not unusual to put the chicken breast directly on the salad. I love that very much, too.
I sometimes make a fake Döner with flatbread, iceberg lettuce, sliced tomatoes, salad dressing, and gyros meat.

I may bake the flatbread for 5 mins for a bit of crunchyness but its not necessary.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I really miss a decent kebab since moving to a small country town.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Now you have my attention

Best OT thread of 2023, forks down.

Also, in our local news:
Edmonton Donair costume up for auction.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Última edição por crunkatog em 16 de ago de 2023 00:00:59
"
crunkatog escreveu:
Now you have my attention

Best OT thread of 2023, forks down.

Also, in our local news:
Edmonton Donair costume up for auction.

LMAO :D

In addition: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/fashion/celebrity/news/a38329/lady-gagas-meat-dress-what-looks-like-now-photos/
Oh man I love Doner Kebabs <3 And Shawarma <3 Or grilled chicken with some pita bread and hummus
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional