[3.22] Doryani's Fist Zerker - Max Atk block - Max Spell block - YUGE DMG.

Hey guys, I haven't played in over a yr so there could be interactions/items that could improve this build that i'm not using. I decided to try my hand at an oldie, Doryani's Fist Zerker, and push it to be as offensive and defensive as possible.

Pros:
Spoiler
-Fun in you liked the slow hard hitting slam builds of old
-Max atk/spell block makes the build feel relatively tanky
-Can do everything up to maven and breachlords invitation (maven is difficult for close range melee)
-Most of your gear is uniques and the rest that aren't uniques are relatively easy to obtain.

Cons:
Spoiler
-Not as fast as most builds
-Ubers feel almost impossible and it's really difficult cause of close range melee play style
-Upclose melee playstyle
-Clear speed is not the best

Doryani's fist is a 5L skill. I asked myself, "How can I make this a 6L skill?". I stumbled upon the new Shroud of the lightless (it was different was I last played) and that gave me the idea to stack abyss jewels and raise my elemental penetration to be as high as possible so I won't have to spec into penetration on the tree or use any penetration gem. Essentially the penetration would by my 6th link.

In total I have:
50% Fire Pen
50% Cold Pen
80% Lightning Pen

My dmg ranges from 14.7 mil - 16.9 mil (depending on rage stacks, frenzies up and warcries exerting my attacks). Your dmg per hit is so high you can apply 65% shocks on endgame bosses.

Not only did I want offense, I wanted defense as well. I have chilling presence, which is "Nearby monsters are chilled". This reduces their action speed by 10% (essentially a 10% dmg reduction). Chilling presence also gives me access to Snowstorm (gain 8% of lightning dmg as extra cold dmg. Normally this would be bad, but because of shroud of the lightless, this added cold dmg will have 50% cold pen to help it. I also have 75% atk/spell block with rumi's up.

THIS IS A MEME BUILD FIRST AND FOREMOST, but it can be fun if you like the playstyle

Gear

Tattoos

You need a minimum of
155 Str
159 Int
88 Dex

So you might have to get stats on your abyss jewels to compensate. I have about 3 jewels with stats to make up for this.

I used these many tattoos in my build

Tattoo of the Valako Shieldbearer - 4
Tattoo of the Valako Shaman - 1
Tattoo of the Kitava Blood Drinker - 1
Honoured Tattoo of the Tuatara - 2
Tattoo of the Valako Warrior - 8
Loyalty Tattoo of Kiloava - 1
Honoured Tattoo of the Pa - 1

OPTIONAL (Don't need but can help with clear a bit)
Tattoo of the Ngamahu Warmonger - 3

POB
https://pastebin.com/yvsMsv0H

POB Doesn't account for the Helm Enchant, the phantasmal Warcry gems, and the "15% more dmg for each warcry exerting the attack" from Echoes of creation so I added these in the Custom Modifiers Box:

45% more melee damage
50% increased melee damage
30% increased melee damage

Gems

Helm
Phantasmal Rallying Cry - Phantasmal Seismic Cry - Phanstasmal Intimidating Cry - Enduring Cry

Chest
Wrath (21) - Temptest Shield (21) - Determination - Enlighten (3)

Gloves
Divergent Pulverize - Anomalous Fist of War - Volatility - Awakened Added ligtning (Mapping) - Concentrated Effect (Bossing)

Boots
Multiple totems - Ancestral Warhcief - Divergent Wave of Conviction - Berserk

Shield
Shield Charge - Flame Dash - Blood and Sand

Videos

Maven - Maven is a problem for upclose playstyle

Cortex

The Hidden (Breach Lords) Invitation

Chayula

Última edição por SoujiroSeta em 21 de set de 2023 18:06:23
Último bump em 29 de set de 2023 14:47:30
reserved
Nice :)
Just feeding my soul to the Path life.

Youtube: Engineering Eternity
Última edição por EngineeringEternity em 22 de set de 2023 11:23:07
"
Nice :)

LUL EE thanks man. Really appreciate the comment
b
Engineering Eternity made a video on his iteration of Doryani's Fist . Thanks for also linking to this thread as well. Very nice of you :)

We went with different paths towards building the character (I really like his Precise Technique approach), but all in all the idea is the same. ONE BONK MAN.

Check out his vid for a more comprehensive guide to how the build functions/plays. Once again, it's a fun build but you have to like this style of play first and foremost.

It can do every invitation (except feared maybe), and every regular boss except ubers.
Última edição por SoujiroSeta em 29 de set de 2023 14:50:21

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional