Request to GGG

So, it is very popular lately to ask GGG to act against 3rd party stuff, like ban discord, ban youtube. So here is my request:

DEAR GGG, PLEASE LOWER THE PRICE OF DIABLO 4 TO 5-10€. SEEMS LIKE A FAIR PRICE TO PAY FOR IT.

Thank you very much, hope to see the discount soon. Have fun!
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Último bump em 5 de out de 2023 02:34:18
XD
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
I still would not buy diablo 4 at 5 cents.

I thought diablo 4 have season battle pass that needs to pay?
And they are upcoming with expansion pack that needs to be paid again?
"
mina97 escreveu:

It does have a free season pass but a lot of the content in the season pass is indeed behind paywall.

And yeah... there's gonna be paid expansion.

I only bought the game because friend wanted to play it with me and kept on pestering me about it.
We didn't even end up playing together more than 2hours. Wasted money, never again.
"
imanubcake escreveu:
"
mina97 escreveu:

It does have a free season pass but a lot of the content in the season pass is indeed behind paywall.

And yeah... there's gonna be paid expansion.

I only bought the game because friend wanted to play it with me and kept on pestering me about it.
We didn't even end up playing together more than 2hours. Wasted money, never again.

Which content is behind a paywall? There are only cosmetics, [Removed by Support]
Última edição por Will_GGG em 24 de set de 2023 11:23:26
Press 'M'
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
If anything F2P, 25 bucks horse armour and the rest of the cash shop is going to come up for the cheap production of the game easily hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Última edição por Pashid em 29 de set de 2023 15:08:53
Remember that race event on launch that blizzard hit the wall that early acess people had unfair advantage and solved it by banning people who paid for early acess from it?

Blizzard invented the super new concept where you have a paywall to be locked from content! You pay to be ineligible from stuff!!! How brilliant is THAT?

When the expansion comes, maybe well have the chance to pay to be a beta-tester and the chance to become ineligible from early events again! Isnt that exciting?
Thanks GGG, at least you're moving D4 to steam, hope next step will be that huge discount I asked for.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional