Elemental Overload does not work

INTRODUCTION:

Elemental overload (40% more Elemental damage if the skill has dealt a critical strike in the last 8 seconds) does not work. There is a visual display - there is a "diamond" above the ability, but in the tooltip and in reality the damage does not change! One more time. The problem is not with displaying the damage change. The problem is that the damage does not change in the game itself. The hint is working correctly!

HOW I UNDERSTOOD IT (THE WAY OF TESTING):

I was having a friendly duel with my friend:
1. I started channeling the "divine wrath" (divine ire) spell.
2. At this time, small discharges hit my friend and activated the "Elemental overload" for the "divine wrath" skill.
3. My friend left the zone, regenerated to full health and ordered me to shoot (during this time, the effect of "Elemental overload" did not subside)
4. It was recorded how much health my friend had left immediately after the shot (he did not have any tricky survival mechanics. Only a sufficient level of health and resistance to the elements)

A dozen such tests were conducted. Also, the damage was measured about 20 times without activating spontaneous overload. There was no difference in damage! Although it should be significant (40%).

THE CONCEPT OF MY CHARACTER'S BUILD (IN CASE YOU NEED IT)
- character = witch
- main skill = "divine wrath"
- I supplement its base damage from any sources of any element (All base damage is elemental)
- I take the elementalist's ascent, which allows any damage to be caused by arson, which is completely fire damage
- collect damage increases from fire, arson, and so on
(there's nothing tricky about dealing damage anymore)
Último bump em 22 de dez de 2023 17:17:00

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional