THE LAZY JUGG DADDY - AFK SIMULACRUM / JUICED MAP FARMER. A 0 button build

INDEPTH VIDEO BUILD GUIDE

Hi guys,
This league has been absolutely crazy for character-building. As someone who really like to make my own build but always fail miserably in the last 12 years of playing this game, I finally got a character I can proudly share with everyone here. I call him the "LAZY JUGG DADDY". Here's an image of how you should expect your screen to look like playing this build:

Typical poe build right?

Why should you choose this build? First of all, it's an absolute giga chad designed to be able to tank most content in the game, minus the uber bosses. The way the build function is to do juiced map and simulacrum anyway, so that's actually not an issue.

Secondly, the build is a 0 button build. The only active button u can press is the Frost blink, but it's an instant movement skill you can choose not to use anyway, just walk around instead.

Last but not least, screen-wide explosion, all day every day.

For now, I'd like to keep this post as a holding place to update later. But if you want to see the build in action and/or follow the build, I have a couple of videos prepared:

INDEPTH VIDEO BUILD GUIDE
SIMULACRUM SHOWCASE
MAP SHOWCASE

In those videos I do talk about other things, mostly simulacrum farming strat, feel free to ignore the part you don't care about xD

Need a purpose in life...
Último bump em 5 de fev de 2024 09:09:47

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional