Need help with Rage Vortex of Berserking

Hello,

I'm a noob to this game and I recently decided to start a new build (Rage Vortex of Berserking) that I kept seeing on the forum.

I have the following items on me and I need your support to improve.

And the following gems:

These 2 are not yet placed because I don't have the lvl yet to allocate points in the passive tree

Because I have the impression that I am very easy to kill.

and here are my stats:
https://imgur.com/a/ljRlwQR
https://imgur.com/5JXrl0N

So fell free to help me to improve my character.

Thank you all in advance!
Última edição por Puk06 em 1 de mar de 2024 15:27:27
Último bump em 8 de jul de 2024 13:15:19
If you're still around and needing advice here is my .02. There are other things but these are the low hanging fruit.

Quality on battlemages cry, and in 3.24 you want to link it to cta support.

I would drop cruelty and run fortify for now.

Your accuracy is abysmal, getting warlord helmet can basically solve that for you, in the meantime run precision, if you dont have the reservation use arrogance and drop a curse.

You're cwdt molten shell wont work unless molten shell is lower level or cwdt is higher level. If you're new to the game just run a lvl 1 cwdt and lvl 10 molten shell.

Mana craft on ring is mostly useless craft - mana or life, try to get chaos pen at least on paradoxica, acquire warlord (at least) helmet with elevated mod, awaken with hunter helmet later.

Phys taken as corruption on rbb is a really good mod, divine your boots to 18%, if you cant afford a better belt blessing orb the implicit and catalyst your belt, I don't personally use es gloves on a life build, get some titan gauntlets if you arent pushing for some suppression.

Those forbidden jewels wont do anything as theyre different mods. the jewel with the mana leech wont work because the boots prevent all non chaos damage, go for life + crit multi + str. or attack speed instead of multi is ok.

you arent dual wielding so that one cluster is useless. if youre taking calamatous its useless too.

chaos res with purity of elements watchers eye will do wonders for you.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional