How is it fine to pop random windows on the ground that hides effects & loot ?!?

Seriously, who the hell thought that it was a good idea to randomly (because sometimes it's pretty damn random alright) pop a window on the floor that literally hides a significant chunk of it, where you could have a stygian explosion or a DD being loaded ??? (props to adding the audio clue for those ones though, the visual changes will be inconsequential most of the time, but the audio does actually help)

I almost never interact with expedition because of how it bloats the screen, how it's graphically toxic every single time so the first thing I do when I reach map every time is block the damn thing, and this league windows randomly pop and hides the floor until you collect the body, even though you might not always want to ???

COME ON GGG, you need to hire real GUI designers at some point, I have not been expecting quality GUI in PoE for many years and I still somehow get surprised by how bad some new GUI can be ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Última edição por Fruz em 1 de abr de 2024 23:17:07
Último bump em 2 de mai de 2024 01:10:47
It's all part of their idea of difficulty apparently. Making as little information accessible to the player at any given time. Any chance they get to make it more difficult to see what's going on they jump all over it. It's like releasing a new drug... if there aren't enough "side effects" then it's back to the drawing board until it gives us cancer.
It's actually both ridiculous and sad at the same time how the devs, who were working on this league had no clue that this will be a problem and look like very poor quality product.

The devs wanna say that while they were testing/making this content didn't encounter this issue? Especially in big packs of mobs and loot explosions? My question is do they even test stuff at all before releasing? Maybe in the mud flats or something.

And it seems you still can't minimize or close the corpse collection interface if it blocks your loot or whatever :D HOW IN THE NAME OF F*CK!
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Última edição por y3lw0rC em 3 de abr de 2024 06:05:18
It's actually funny when someone in interview bring this up, and they talk how the visual clarity is important, but actually forget to do that in their previous game. I am sure that Necropolis mechanic was developed a long time ago.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Everyone who plays the game agrees with this.

I just died because one of the windows OBSCURED DD.

I want that XP back GGG. It's all on you and this comically bad UI.
Última edição por t0lkien em 17 de abr de 2024 11:22:22
It even hides shrines when you blast on your hh chr forcing you to pick up the corpse and then click the shrine...........
Don't forget this is also the league where they made a point to make on-death effects more clear because they recognize the visual issues....

and yet...pop up windows!

It's the same as almost every change they make within the game.

Back in 3.14: potions are WAY TOO strong, we need to nerf them by HALF. Also in 3.14: lets introduce a belt that makes flasks more powerful than ever before! Oh and lets add new enchantments that return basically all of the power that we took away for reasons!

Back in 3.17 (i think?): side content drops WAY TOO many items because of interactions between loot multipliers, lets gut the vast majority of them. A league or two later....its worse than it ever was.

Those are just two big examples...but there are many many many more.

I've said it in other threads....this game seems to be developed by a schizophrenic, with two diametrically opposed views on what the game needs.
True, this is ridiculous. You in crazy action and that corpse window popup suddenly. Stupid, very stupid.
just untoggle "always show" for item drops and you wont have this problem

corpses are shown on minimap
"
ciel289 escreveu:
just untoggle "always show" for item drops and you wont have this problem

corpses are shown on minimap

so ... hide all items by default to deal with this ridiculous and absolutely obvious problem ?

nop, sorry
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Última edição por Fruz em 25 de abr de 2024 02:33:52

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional