Permanent Minions are super Terrible

So much investment for so little defense and damage, what happened to the minions of old?
Último bump em 17 de abr de 2024 06:19:07
"
OrlocTheEternal escreveu:
So much investment for so little defense and damage, what happened to the minions of old?

They were good for a long time. Then, I forget which league, myself and others could invest around 20c and clean the cupboard in end game. The folks that were dumping tons of time, effort and expense to do the same didn't like that.

GGG wrecked anything that had "minion" attached to it, or at least made sure it cost a boat load of currency to get to that level again.

I think that sums it up.
I poop, therefore I am.
"
JunkHeadJoePC escreveu:
"
OrlocTheEternal escreveu:

They were good for a long time. Then, I forget which league, myself and others could invest around 20c and clean the cupboard in end game. The folks that were dumping tons of time, effort and expense to do the same didn't like that.

GGG wrecked anything that had "minion" attached to it, or at least made sure it cost a boat load of currency to get to that level again.

I think that sums it up.

I think it was expedition that really started the downfall, since Ritual league minions were still strong and somewhat cheap.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional