We need trade post restrictions

I have been trying to bulk buy Chaos orbs for divine orbs and other currencies. We all know the first listings are troll on 90% of cases.

The issue is that i have sent over 50 Whisp to the first ones on the listings.
No one replied, invited to group and got timed out for 3 minutes.
Now the trade site needs to be refreshed and i do not have the track for the guys I previously whisped.

There are a lot of people controlling the market price by buying or selling at Higer/lower prices and never answering or DND mode.

Maybe to create a better trade enviroment after # (Let's say 20 whisps from different accounts might pause the listing) until relog or relist. This will help to keep the troll listings and AFK bots from controlling the market and will end up in a better trade enviroment.

Until we get the auction house trading this might be a solution.
Último bump em 18 de abr de 2024 10:35:53
You can block people on trade site. Just block those who dont respond, they are prolly bots or flippers anyway.
"
Aynix escreveu:
You can block people on trade site. Just block those who dont respond, they are prolly bots or flippers anyway.

in the chaos of people selling their chaos for divs... they are likely just swamped with PMs...

try listing your divs/chaos for sale and just look at how many whispers come in... it gets to a point if you make your rate good enough so you can be done with it fast you can only realistically respond to maybe 5-10% of the whispers at best.

"
HailanTheGod escreveu:

The issue is that i have sent over 50 Whisp to the first ones on the listings.
No one replied, invited to group and got timed out for 3 minutes.
Now the trade site needs to be refreshed and i do not have the track for the guys I previously whisped.

For that, before refresh, use the Ignore button on trade site.

Última edição por xaerobb em 17 de abr de 2024 15:23:01
"
dorkdude2 escreveu:
"
Aynix escreveu:

in the chaos of people selling their chaos for divs... they are likely just swamped with PMs...

try listing your divs/chaos for sale and just look at how many whispers come in... it gets to a point if you make your rate good enough so you can be done with it fast you can only realistically respond to maybe 5-10% of the whispers at best.

That is true for people who have few of them, but if you see person who have stock big enough for few dozens of trade and he is not respodning, its either flipper, bot or pricefixer.
I did plenty of flipping myself and once you do that with more than few items at once, you definitely start to miss some trades. Would I care if person who didnt get my response blocked me? Not rly.
"
Aynix escreveu:
"
dorkdude2 escreveu:
"
Aynix escreveu:

That is true for people who have few of them, but if you see person who have stock big enough for few dozens of trade and he is not respodning, its either flipper, bot or pricefixer.
I did plenty of flipping myself and once you do that with more than few items at once, you definitely start to miss some trades. Would I care if person who didnt get my response blocked me? Not rly.

... if someone only has enough for a few of them they have already gotten their invites/trades done for their stock.... its the people with tons that get overwhelmed with PMs, I regularly let things like chaos orbs stack up to 8k+ before converting them to divines by listing them, and there is 0 chance I get to every single PM, its a miracle if I even get to 25% of the PMs.

If you get flooded by messages, your rates are too low and most likely on the top of listing. We know how trade works, so people who PM you dont expect for you to respond. But as said before, GGG gave us tool to weed out those listing.
Just block on trade site every person that didnt respond, then clear that list at the end of the day if you are worried you will be "missing out trades".
"
Aynix escreveu:
If you get flooded by messages, your rates are too low and most likely on the top of listing. We know how trade works, so people who PM you dont expect for you to respond. But as said before, GGG gave us tool to weed out those listing.
Just block on trade site every person that didnt respond, then clear that list at the end of the day if you are worried you will be "missing out trades".

you obviously haven't listed your chaos for divs before... the difference of 1c per div is the difference of being flooded vs getting 1pm an hour(the person who just scrolls down 30+ people then starts pming)
"
dorkdude2 escreveu:
"
Aynix escreveu:

you obviously haven't listed your chaos for divs before... the difference of 1c per div is the difference of being flooded vs getting 1pm an hour(the person who just scrolls down 30+ people then starts pming)

I did plenty of time. You lowball ur price so u get flooed. FIrs 10-15 listing on website can be ignored, if you put ur price 1c lower than FIRST listing ofc you will get spammed to oblivion, mostly by flippers who will just take advantage of you.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional