AW is a good joke in 2024

Today I told a friend of mine that I've a real good joke for her and she said she is not in the mood of jokes and I told her that I'm playing an animated weapon necromancer in 2024 and she laughed so hard. She thanked me after 10 minutes of heavy laughing. Thanks GGG. Your game's lack of QoL features cured one more depression.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Último bump em 20 de abr de 2024 05:46:05
ANother "Hey this skill is not as strong as top meta skills so its shit" thread.
"
Aynix escreveu:
ANother "Hey this skill is not as strong as top meta skills so its shit" thread.

You know what? That's what you expect to hear in a forum of a game which has a community of no-lifers. Full of rage. Can't even take a joke. Straight to the dps topics.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
TempestMind escreveu:
"
Jideament escreveu:
"
Aynix escreveu:

You know what? That's what you expect to hear in a forum of a game which has a community of no-lifers. Full of rage. Can't even take a joke. Straight to the dps topics.

You gonna cry?

You know she already has.
whaaaat its 2024 poe finally managed to get some qol that other games had for last 5 years. give it a time to finally cutch up to others.
poe is a bit slow give it a break.
"
Jideament escreveu:
Today I told a friend of mine that I've a real good joke for her and she said she is not in the mood of jokes and I told her that I'm playing an animated weapon necromancer in 2024 and she laughed so hard. She thanked me after 10 minutes of heavy laughing. Thanks GGG. Your game's lack of QoL features cured one more depression.

So, what's wrong with AW?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
TempestMind escreveu:
"
Jideament escreveu:
"
Aynix escreveu:

You gonna cry?

I'm crying while hugging to my teddy bear right now.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
anti4z500 escreveu:
whaaaat its 2024 poe finally managed to get some qol that other games had for last 5 years. give it a time to finally cutch up to others.

FML for real. They're working on PoE2 and it will be an another 10 years to get a single button for a simple function in UI.

[Removed by Support]
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Última edição por Scott_GGG em 18 de abr de 2024 03:35:19
"
Jideament escreveu:
"
anti4z500 escreveu:

FML for real. They're working on PoE2 and it will be an another 10 years to get a single button for a simple function in UI.

"Do you need an auto-sort for your inventory? Oh, only Asians can have that. And also they have pets for collecting items from ground. Why are you still alive European scum?"

Thanks balding tencent.

at this point. i am up for loot pets. when game drops all this shit bubble currency and shit ton of splinters. at least then ppl can spend more time on spreadsheets they love so mutch
"
anti4z500 escreveu:
at this point. i am up for loot pets. when game drops all this shit bubble currency and shit ton of splinters. at least then ppl can spend more time on spreadsheets they love so mutch

This. I know they're gaining money by consuming players time but, it's 2024, come on now give me a break.
Neden yaşıyorsun?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional