NEED HELP FOR A GIFT IDEA FOR A BOYFRIEND

Hey guys, I need help with finding a POE related gift for my boyfriend. He is really into the game and plays it almost everyday but I don't know anything about it. Do you guys have any ideas? I was thinking of 3D printing a Chaos Orb but thats all I got so far. Anything will help. Thank you!
Último bump em 27 de abr de 2024 09:21:52
Do you know the type of content he enjoys?

Failing further information, I know they made some plushes of chaos orbs and rhoas.

A 3D printed Mirror, Exalt, Divine Orb or Chaos Orb would all be neat.

More 'common' options might be supporter packs or some of the bigger price point mtx. A nice hideout design if they like hideouts but lack the time / ability to really design one.

There's a few PoE Shirts and Art Prints floating around, though I know a lot come from yearly supporter packs, so finding older ones on their own might be hard. I'm not sure if they're sold out of a store normally.

To browse some I know Etsy has a lot of different PoE crafts around, so might want to poke around there for further ideas.
gift him mirror of kalandra
"
Northern_Ronin escreveu:

supporter packs or some of the bigger price point mtx.

OP, while this is generally possible, you have to contact Support (support@grindinggear.com) to arrange this. :)
PoE themed cake is always good. And you can eat it. Food is good.
Original creator of the "Poor Man's Ward Loop" build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3480922
Windows 11 Enterprise 64-bit, i7-13700K 5.30GHz
PNY RTX 4080 16GB GDDR6X, 32GB DDR5-6000 CL36
Samsung 980 Pro, Seasonic Prime GX 850W Gold
Write a mighty poem for him and say it's from Einhar.
How much do you want to spend?

3D print of a chaos or, as you mentioned, seems like a good idea already.
He'd probably just settle for you, though... only wearing a leather belt (as a reference to a much coveted PoE item), perhaps.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Buy him streamer account
hoho get him a coffin. you know in honor of Necropolis league.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Última edição por xPiranha em 19 de abr de 2024 07:02:19
Cosplay as Zana and whisper in his ear "Still sane, exile?".

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional