Poe Trade - Missing Coffin "Monster Category" Section

In this section you have made, unfortunately, coffins do not have the "Monster Category" option. So for example, when I want a Beast featured coffin, I cannot distinguish it. This is a must, because other coffin features that provide a % boost in crafts (such as Row, Adjacent) are selected according to the beast option of the coffins. That's why nobody can use this section.

Please add Beast Category option. Otherwise it is completely pointless.
Último bump em 25 de abr de 2024 22:22:34
There is a "Corpse Type" filter under the "Miscellaneous" section that does what you're looking for.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn escreveu:
There is a "Corpse Type" filter under the "Miscellaneous" section that does what you're looking for.

Thanks. This "miscella" section is in the main single search. But not in the bulk place "Bulk Item Change" It is important to have it in the bulk place. There's no point if I'm going to buy 88 coffins one by one. This is the only reason why nobody is doing this necro craft. Because I have to buy 88 coffins one by one.

I have to send hundreds of pm's and trade for hours (because most pm's are not returned.) For what, only 1 craft. By the way, when we send too many pm's we get a 30 minute trade ban. This is another irony.
"

This is not included into the Bulk trading options. Does GGG even test or play their features at this point? 11years later and I'm still seeing the same mistakes being made over and over.

GGG releases league, they figure out something basic wasn't even implemented, add an half-assed attempt at fixing it, players complain it still lacks a basic feature: Radio silence and minor bug fixes/nerfs "fixed integer value" going around instead of implementing features and meaningful fixes. Why should I keep giving my money to a game that doesn't seem to listen to feedback after 10+ years?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional