Do the devs hate the average people who play this game?

This season is so bad that I think people have left in droves. Everything is so messed up. The only people who can succeed any more are the ones that play 20 hours a day and the boters and cheaters. Melee characters, which I love, are pretty much useless. And we get rewarded for all this by multiple one hit deaths that take away our hard earned experience. The devs I think are getting a good laugh at watching the people still left playing. And for all this you would think some good drops would be in order, no all you get for your trouble now is garbage that is 20 levels under you. Why won't the devs look at what is being done on D4. The devs there are actually listening and making good changes and not just having a game that the boters and cheaters love. This game now is just so frustrating.
Último bump em 27 de abr de 2024 08:28:18
What bothers me is that the standard will be completely ruined when the normally impossible-to-craft items in this league go standard in two months..
No legacy items or even those from crucible will be able to compete with items straight out of the delirium of some during this last league.
And there some will say that they don't care about the standard but that won't answer anything in substance.
Account with no challenges or achievements, random numbers instead of a proper username?

Nope, looks alright to me!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
D4 has the following:

- more than 2 pixels of brightness in most maps
- gamma (brightness) correction
- a graphics/color design so you can actually see what is going on
- not dying instantly as soon as something is on your screen
- being able to more readily determined what killed you
- an optimized engine/code that doesn't require 2030 year quality hardware

I look forward to POE2 achieving these same features in the year 2050. Keep buying those supporter packs guys.
"
mnieradko escreveu:
D4 has the following:

- more than 2 pixels of brightness in most maps
- gamma (brightness) correction
- a graphics/color design so you can actually see what is going on
- not dying instantly as soon as something is on your screen
- being able to more readily determined what killed you
- an optimized engine/code that doesn't require 2030 year quality hardware

I look forward to POE2 achieving these same features in the year 2050. Keep buying those supporter packs guys.

Let me know when they will add gameplay to this list, because for now D4 free for game pass users is still not worth it.

@op I can assure you GGG don’t hate me.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Don't forget: D4 also has Tomb Lord!
"
Let me know when they will add gameplay to this list

My point was listing things that should be assumed and basic in a big budget game before gameplay is even considered.

POE is big budget now after all the massive supporter investment and tencent ownership yes?

Big joke blizz with all their old guard leaving (or fired) can still manage these basic things but GGG cannot because...the playerbase should "git gud" and live without those things?

My post wasn't a support of D4 gameplay and all of its related balance/itemization/endgame issues. And if you want to talk gameplay, then yes POE has a large plethora of inexplicable one shot fests narrowly catered to a tiny selection of builds and archetypes possible for people who treat playing this game like their life's purpose.

Calm down bro

"
D4 also has Tomb Lord!

Tomb lord can be killed without hiding around a corner offscreen while you pluck down wooden sticks that shoot the tomb lord with projectiles while you hope the tomb lord doesn't look in your general direction and inexplicably one shot you. Said tomb lord also doesn't require a massive budget and time investment to beat. And no this isn't a support of D4 gameplay. The perspective and general openmindedness of the POE community can be approximated as a black hole.
Última edição por mnieradko em 25 de abr de 2024 16:16:44
"
mnieradko escreveu:
Keep buying those supporter packs guys.
I just upgraded my core pack. Thank you for reminding me, I would have forgotten otherwise.
"
Don't forget: D4 also has Tomb Lord!

And also the tomb lord, the tomb lord, and oh yeah, the tomb lord!
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.
I think too much of the game has started to rely on Jackpot scenarios.
Div altars
league mechanic fishing for a .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent chance of dropping like 5000 divines etc

they really need to tone down the top end and bring up the low end of the loot table.

it is wild that people can defeat 2 of the uber bosses and complete all the atlas maps and not see a single divine drop. Granted trade carried them hard for that, but still that is easily like 200-300 maps. But at the same time if a player opts into like 17 layers of difficulty they get like 500 divines a map. That gap is going to hurt the games longevity over time. Especially since the devs have a tendency to remove strategies they deem over-performing.

Also they really really need to get performance more stable.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional