0.10.7b Patch Notes

This patch will probably be deployed on Monday, NZ time.

Version 0.10.7b
  • Three new league types have been added that will appear in the third week of Season Two. These are called "Immolation", "Famine" and "Fixed Area Seed".
  • Added three new Unique items, one of which was designed by a Diamond supporter.
  • Poison Arrow and Ground Fire should now cause fewer graphical performance issues.
  • The Grace Period buff when zoning into an area now prevents monsters from targeting you. Your minions do not attack while you have this buff.
  • Witches can now receive a Lesser Multiple Projectiles support gem from the same quest reward as Shadows and Rangers (the Sharp and Cruel quest in Normal difficulty).
  • Updated the /help command.
  • Monsters that are converted now lose all debuffs. This fixes Elemental Proliferation griefing.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where public parties could not be changed to private ones.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where Ctrl+C (when hovering an item) would not always work correctly.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where character audio events would not play correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where the left mouse skill slot could get reset under some circumstances.
  • Fixed a bug where Page Up/Page Down would zoom in/out even when the client did not have focus.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
guidoo escreveu:
Love the updates, but every time a graphic option is nerfed to cater to people who use their microwaves to play I die a little inside.

I wish we could have options for high skill graphics.

I believe that this one was a fix that prevented multiple pieces of fire or poison graphically stacking too many times in an unintended way.

"
Feenz escreveu:
"
Septile escreveu:
Famine league type: no items will drop.

Does the term ''items'' include gems and currency?

That was his guess - what the league actually involves hasn't yet been announced.

"
likeafox escreveu:
Not sure what the ctrl+c bug was, but now I'm no longer able to ctrl+c an item in the shop if I have c bound to something (like opening my character panel).

I am pretty sure that was the bug that was fixed, yep.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Since people seem confused, we didn't change the graphics of the poison clouds or ground fire at all. We correctly prevented multiple individual bits that make up the cloud of patch of fire from stacking in the same location uselessly, thus reducing the number of on-screen effects without changing how it looks. Previously you'd get up to four different bits of fire in the same space on top of each other.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional