Vaal Pact?

Hi im pretty new and dont really get the point of vaal pact. Does Vaal pact make any sense at all if your running a HP build and not GR+CI?

I was thinking of building a Dual Claw cyclone marauder (yeah i know uncommen, but i enjoy the playstayle). Right now im 45 but still using high life reg and 2h maces.

That would be the end build: (i know, too many points spend, but thats what im aiming for, i dont really need all damage and the far away life nodes i gues)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecOrRQgGNsZLiFgJ-0otSmlMgk26ECgQ5xQR1cNWGNgiGFScql08XzZnrmezZ_LpzCsqrndxtjSIdSP2WHvDu9O8i86Ut-_hmBWBBR1dEF3138rMHxRR42_BbW0xUBVb1cMjQ1JouoS4cT26xRZ88AakFWnhBo47Dg62C3Snz5N2J48gW8EsxRNogCDOO98Zp760h0Uj0bQ0M9lVcZYr0ZpeA2pbrXyrpMqON3n1RzmiIO96Nbe9ud0YeIPqz1lkoCoGjZC646uz7VIbXtVSyaVsbPtQT38fLgpLowGpKyRzrvt97467Yx2

Would really appreciate your input.

Thx
Life leech is capped to 20% of your max life per second.
With the huge life-leech of dual-claws with those passives you took you probably will get full-life with every attack you make (dps-wise), so imho it makes sense.
I'm a little iffy with Vaal Pact. If you're taking a pounding (against a boss, say) and you can't get in melee range for fear of being one-shot, and there are no minions for you to leech life from, the only option to regen life is to Portal to town since flasks and life regen aren't going to work for you.

Should be fine in most cases though - but you may get yourself into some hairy situations.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Vaal pact is garbage for any health based build, unfortunately.

Loosing life regen and the ability to heal yourself with potions are way too big drawbacks.

More opinions? So far we have 2:1 for Vaalpact ;)
"
systemdown escreveu:
I'm a little iffy with Vaal Pact. If you're taking a pounding (against a boss, say) and you can't get in melee range for fear of being one-shot, and there are no minions for you to leech life from, the only option to regen life is to Portal to town since flasks and life regen aren't going to work for you.

Should be fine in most cases though - but you may get yourself into some hairy situations.

this, you pretty much cannot map in a group with vaal pact.
On a life based character it´s just too many severe negative sides.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional