3 Hour Cutthroat Party

This is a standard (non-hardcore) party Cutthroat.

A summary of Cutthroat rules:
  • This is a separate short-duration league that has its own stash (as usual). At the end of the event, characters and stashed items will be moved to Hardcore.
  • There's a PvP damage multiplier because players start with a lot more life than they do damage. This multiplier will be adjusted substantially based on feedback from this event and others.
  • Players are hostile by default to players who are not in their party.
  • You can ctrl+click on the entrance to an area to use the Instance Management screen to manually enter any other player's instance of an area.
  • Cut-throat instances can hold a maximum of 12 players.
  • When you die you drop all inventory and equipped items. Your flasks, skill gems (even ones in your inventory) and quest items are not dropped.
  • If you were killed by another player, your lost experience is split among their party.
  • If you attempt to abruptly leave the game in a non-town instance, you have to wait 5 seconds and are unable to move or use flasks.
  • The grace period of invulnerability upon entering an area is 20 seconds. This should start once the player is mostly done loading.
  • Non-partied players only show up on the map if they're nearby.
  • There are no notifications for players joining or leaving areas.
  • Portals cannot be used until they have been up for five seconds.
  • You cannot apply microtransaction effects to items in cut-throat. You may dance and have pets.
Cancelled?
Was this really cancelled? I was actually looking forward to it.. :/
Started tommorow and it ended today. ;)

I guess it was supposed to start today, because the event got an overlay with EL.
Damn I was hoping it would randomly start :(
wow its not starting >.> :(
the event isnt working?
There already were some bugged events on the timer.
So instead of a 120 min race you had 135min(or something similar 15 min more than sheduled at last)

The ending times closes the event, meaning if the starting time is behind the opening time the event will be closed and removed from list.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional