Question about totems and charges

"
pneuma escreveu:
"
prawda escreveu:
For ranged attack totem there is an exception. If you combine it with frenzy it does not produce charges for you. I guess it is the same with enduring cry..

This means one of two things:
- you can get double charge effectiveness on a totem (it uses frenzy, gets 3 charges, you use frenzy, increasing the aspd of the skill it's using)
Nope.
"
pneuma escreveu:
- charges on totems have no effect
That one. More generally, any charge or buff on a totem that affects skill use doesn't work, because the totem is using your skills, which run off your stats (affected by your buffs), rather than its own.

Buffs and charges on totems which affect things other than skill use work fine, which is why endurance charges work on totems.

Because a totem can never utilise frenzy or power charges on itself, gaining them is disabled for totems. I would not be surprised if in future totems couldn't gain endurance charges either for consistency.

Basically, totems use your stats when using your skills, and use their own stats for things that aren't skills (being hit, etc). I did a more eloquent and in-depth explanation elsewhere on the forums a while back, but can't find it at the moment and I'm tired enough that I'm not going to go looking really hard right now. Really interested parties are welcome to dig through my post history.
Última edição por Mark_GGG em 22 de out de 2012 05:45:48

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional