Leap slam Marauder help

Hello there POE , yesterday I started this awesome game and while my client was updating I decided to check out some youtube videos.Bumped into that guys nl_Kripp Leap Slam Marauder video and really liked it.So , I'm lvl 12 now , just got my leap slam but I have no idea what to go for , in builds and items .So , I have few newbie questions and I'll be really grateful if you guys help me out!

Question #1: What items am I supposed to look for as a Leap Slam Marauder (Also are axe , maces or swords best for it).

Question #2: Also what other gems/support gems I have to look for beside Leap Slam itself (I've got Sweep and Leap Slam only for now)

Question #3:In my build what should I focus on , because I really have no idea..I've put some points in "increase two-handed physical dmg" and some life regen..but I really have no idea where to continue.(If you have links for awesome Leap Slam builds I'll be so grateful to see them).

Question #4:I've noticed that I run out of mana pretty quickly too , so if there'se ( I'm sure there is) trick to be able to use leap swap and sweep whitout running out of mana every 15sec..I've read about that clerity gem but not sure if it's going to be any good for me?

So , this is what I can get for now..If there is someone more experienced with Marauders who would like to help me out with some info I'll be really grateful!

~fancy

IGN : CHOCOYUMYUMBAR
Última edição por fancyfire em 24 de jan de 2013 05:51:54
Heres a quick build suggestion. Life and armour are key. supports are fairly interchangable but emphasise life gain on hit. this build works well with blood magic

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYRQgFE0UUhiRGS4b-iECIVUkiyXfJ9Un7SkuKvYs-zkOPQ9Hfk3YUEdQUFRJVbVXDVhjXzlfP2BLYSFlTXKpdO1253gNeWh673uMfLt82YFvhNmE74dqjAaMdozPkGyZK548ns2iAKQZpKynMKloqZSrxayqud2-isEExFjE9sbYypDSIdlh3D3d4-dS7w7wH_Iv9kj3vg==
Última edição por gxdxfwhxtx em 28 de jan de 2013 15:07:25

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional