[ERROR] Exception: "Art/Textures/Environment/lavacns.mat": Expected version

After I click 'Launch' from the launcher, I am taken to the "Grinding Gear Games" splash art. From there, it looks like the game will load fine, however, after about 5 seconds, I get the following error:

Title of dialogue box: Exception

Contents of dialogue box: "Art/Textures/Environment/lavacns.mat": Expected version

Here is a picture of what it looks like:

After I click 'OK' once, the same dialogue box comes up two more times before showing a Runtime error.

Here is a picture of the Runtime error:

After I click 'OK', the Path of Exile client freezes and crashes.

Here is a picture of that:

I have tried un-installing the game and deleting the contents within the "Grinding Gear Games" folder in an attempt to "freshly" install the game. However, the two times I've re-downloaded the game, nothing changed and I got the same errors. If you need any more information to help me solve this problem, please let me know as I would just love to play this fantastic game already! Thank you! :-)

System specifications --

CPU: Intel Core i5 3450
Motherboard: ASRock H77M
Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series
Restarted computer, un-installed, deleted everything, and re-downloaded for a third time; still hasn't fixed the problem. Can anyone help?
Tried a fourth time. Still not working. Any solutions, please?
I suffer from a problem very much alike.
This has occureed to me serveral times when trying to enter a new zone.
I'm basically stuck on the loading screen, and im told the following by a message box, when it tap out:

''Art/Textures/Environment/forest/web1ns.dds'': In source code file:
Resource\TextureResource.cpp at line 37,
Error: E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description: Ran out of memory

I supose the /forest/ is because it occured while trying to enter zone ''Dark Forest''.

If you need more information to fix this, let me know!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional