I just killed a kitten

Need to get this off my chest as I feel terrible and now seems like as good time as any to hide behind internet anonymity while making a confession: I just killed a kitten by accident.

I was sitting here trolling the forums as usual when I heard my dog Willem (pictured to the right of this post) going mental, so I went out and found him "playing" with this lil tiny kitten that must have slipped in through the gate. Willem doesn't know how to play with kittens and had it by the by the neck, so I grabbed it off him. It immediately bit my hand so (thinking that cats always land on their feet) I quickly threw it through the front gate. Somehow it landed on it's head, which I didn't even think was possible. It laid there like it was dead for about a minute, then it got up and walked about 2 meters, and then it just fell over and died. My girlfriend had me put it in a shoe box and we took it to the pagoda where we got laughed at by an insensitive teenage monk who evidently has no idea how horrible it is to accidentally kill a kitten.

fml.

Anyone out there have a worse day than me?
Última edição por MonstaMunch em 10 de fev de 2014 10:05:29
I approve of your actions, you made my day feel wonderful.

Hey, this isn't a hateful post.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Are you sure your dog haven't done almost all the work?

Poor cat.
Poor cats.

impulsiveness can be disastrous sometimes, mistakes happen to everybody though.
The fact that you care is already cool.

What i would suggest:
1) To care (done)
2) Go treat 5-6 random cats nicely.
3) Make sure this kind of thing does not happen again.. ever.
Now you might sleep again.

Also, thank god it was not a human baby.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
Sounds like a load of bullshit.

Spoiler
troll
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
i didnt want to bring this up here... but im not at school today cause i have a lump on one of my testes.

you may have killed a cat but i may have cancer, so thats something to think about...
Considering his past fishing stories.. maybe:P
w.e
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
Sadly, this story is legit. To make it even worse, there's still some blood from where it landed in front of my house. I'm still confused as to how it landed on it's head, I thought cats didn't do that. I was trying to throw far enough that it wouldn't just jump back through the gate, but I didn't throw it downwards or forcefully or anything, there was no malicious intent. I like cats. :(

"
Inexium2 escreveu:

I'm thinking of adopting one. Partly to atone for my sin, and partly so that I can teach Willem how to be nice to cats in a more controlled setting.
Última edição por MonstaMunch em 10 de fev de 2014 11:22:26
If your story is so legit, then why are you including your "avatar dog" in your story? That's already nonsense. Secondly, why would you even toss something alive like that?
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
"
Evlesoa escreveu:
If your story is so legit, then why are you including your "avatar dog" in your story? That's already nonsense. Secondly, why would you even toss something alive like that?

I don't understand the questions, or why I would make up something so horrible. My "avatar dog" is a picture of my real dog... he hasn't been around cats or kittens. I initially grabbed it to get it away from him, then when it bit me I wanted to put it down but I was worried the dog would get it again, so I threw it through the gate. Like I said, I didn't throw it downwards, I wasn't trying to hurt it, and I thought cats generally landed on their feet, especially small ones.

w/e, not worth arguing about. I just felt bad and was too embarrassed to talk to anyone I know face to face about it so figured this would be a better way of getting it off my chest. It was, thanks.
"
MonstaMunch escreveu:
Sadly, this story is legit. To make it even worse, there's still some blood from where it landed in front of my house. I'm still confused as to how it landed on it's head, I thought cats didn't do that. I was trying to throw far enough that it wouldn't just jump back through the gate, but I didn't throw it downwards or forcefully or anything, there was no malicious intent. I like cats. :(

"
Inexium2 escreveu:

I'm thinking of adopting one. Partly to atone for my sin, and partly so that I can teach Willem how to be nice to cats in a more controlled setting.

Sadly little kittens aren't born agile, I can think of several
accidents and miss-jumps my cat did at young age.

You were driven by a misconception and know better now. Also you feel bad about it, which shows your regret all enough. You don't need to condone to a kitten now but if it would make your live happier anyway, consider it. Especially consider adopting a cat off an animal shelter.
Última edição por Nightmare90 em 10 de fev de 2014 11:52:13

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional