Hero Siege: Best game ever!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/269210/

WOW! I am shocked! I bought this game out of boredom waiting for Diablo III expansion and BOOM! The best game hands down I ever played. Unique game type, unique gameplay....... It is one of a kind...

Wave after wave of monsters in your little tiny sandbox level, randomized everything. Random loot, relics, dungeons, buff potions! There is even a HARDCORE MODE where it is YOLO.

Highly suggest checking this game out! I will be streaming it here:

http://www.twitch.tv/rasereiamok

twitch.tv/rasereiamok
I'm too scared for this one, I read its as hard as binding of issac.

I played that one for so long before even managing to reach the final boss, and I didn't ven win :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Hero Siege is pretty decent, I played it 5-6 hours.

I recommend playing Viking for maximum enjoyement (meaty combat), Markman's ok too. Nomad has a pretty slow and boring start.

The PC version has more content (or so I hear) than the Androïd/SteveMcJob version, but it's the same core game.

As for difficulty, it's really not that hard, forcing you into normal difficulty first, which feels well balanced. You can unlock higher difficulties and hardcore mode as you go on. Progression on your character is partially permanent : you lose the "relics" (items) when you die, and the effect of temporary potions.

Overall, considering the low price, I think it's worth a buy.

P.S : it also plays on controllers, but it's perfectly fine on keyboards.
My two cents: Hero Siege is absolutely terrible. It couldn't actually be much worse, and that's coming from someone who usually likes that genre.

The main issue it has is balance. Ranged attacks do almost as much damage as melee, so if you go with Viking you basically handicap yourself right from the start. Playing as the pyro or the marksman is just far, far too easy to be enjoyable, and playing as the viking just feels like a total waste of time.

If you're looking for a simple but fun top town hack and slash of that type, I recommend checking out Hammerwatch. I found it to be better in almost every way possible.

"
didn't grab me as a pc game, but android? Oh hell yes.

Ah, but then it has to compete with Age of Zombies, which sadly it simply can't. :(
Última edição por MonstaMunch em 11 de fev de 2014 21:17:29
"
MonstaMunch escreveu:
If you're looking for a simple but fun top town hack and slash of that type, I recommend checking out Hammerwatch. I found it to be better in almost every way possible.

I don't really agree with that. I liked Hammerwatch a lot, but it's much more slow paced and you cannot affort to take any damage.
Hero Siege is more like your casual fun grind. Also, the Viking does some really good damage imo.
I play Hero Siege 100% hardcore mode! I'm trying to get all the achievements! It's super hard but KNOWLEDGE is power. Lots of traps and hidden items. TRUST ME! THIS GAME OWNS!

I WISH THEY HAD AN ARPG LIKE THIS GAME WITH TONS OF LOOT!
twitch.tv/rasereiamok
Streaming live! 2/12/2014 RIGHT NOW! 12:06PM EST!

http://www.twitch.tv/rasereiamok
twitch.tv/rasereiamok
Stream live! 2/14/2014! Starting nightmare mode on hardcore with my pyromancer! COME WATCH ME DIE!
twitch.tv/rasereiamok

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional