Freezing Pulse

Indisponível

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Último bump em 7 de dez de 2023 05:36:44
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
I'll be back in the office tomorrow after my break, and will get that fixed right up. must be referring to the wrong stat set.

UPDATE: fixed
Última edição por Mark_GGG em 4 de jan de 2012 18:14:10
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
"
LagMasterSam escreveu:
I've been using this since the 0.9.9 update. This combined with Added Lightning Damage has been devastating in Act 2 normal. But there is one problem that Kldran mentioned. There are times when it snags on objects in the game world that other spells don't. For example, there are times when I can fire Ice Spear just fine past the corner of some obstacle, but Freezing Pulse just dies at the obstacle.
That's because freezing pulse is a significantly larger object in the game world than ice spear. It also hits more monsters due to it's extra size than ice spear would.
"
UristMcDwarfy escreveu:
It seems to be freezing without crits in my testing. I do remember it being a higher chance though, as I only saw a few non-crit freezes. I think part of the confusion lies in the fact that it doesn't have a stat that says "+x% chance to freeze". I believe that is because the freeze chance is variable depending on the amount of time the projectile has existed.
Correct. It has a theoretical 100% chance for an enemy standing at the exact centre of the projectile when it's created (I believe this is impossible due to them colliding with you in such a case), which linearly decreases to 0% when the projectile has existed for 25% of it's total duration. The freeze is only for against close-up enemies.
"
aimlessgun escreveu:
Well it has to remain a projectile for a variety of reasons. Though I do wonder if the collision could simply be turned off? No wait, then it could shoot through walls :/ Unless rocks/trees/doodads are a different object class than walls?
No, they do not.
The freeze chance is 100% at 0 distance, and falls off quite quickly to 0. IT would be horribly misleading to list the base freeze chance of 100% on the gem, and we'd be continually dealing with bug reports from people not reading the bit about it loosing the freeze chance quickly.
There is, but you need to be pretty close to melee range in usual circumstances to get it.
"
mazul escreveu:
How is the damage reduced with lifetime of the projectile?

Is it a linear function of lifetime, that starts with 100% dmg when the projectile is born, and 0% dmg when it is dead?
Yes

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional