Geofri's Devotion Ignite Elementalist

Greetings!

This build is a work in progress. I wanted to get my PoB out there and see if anyone has any additional input. I have not tried this yet this league.

Geofri's Devotion is one of my favorite builds in the game. It is the only character I've ever hit 100 on, and it was a smooth playstyle in Ritual. However, I did this with Emberwake, which was/is bugged/bad because of Ignite overwriting, basically dealing half-damage the whole way.

Here is the current PoB:

Spoiler
https://pobb.in/zoYG2yIC-6qF

The idea is physical conversion scaling, trying to push cold Geofri's Proc to be the highest. This is done through Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate flasks and hatred effect, as well as the Cold to Fire support gem. In the past I had used a Shaper Double Added Physical % on the amulet, but with DoT Multiplier being buffed a couple leagues ago, I don't think its any better.

The biggest advantage of this build is that its incredibly simple to play and doesn't require a 6L. However, it does require cluster jewels. There are several options for notables on those clusters, although I like Burning Bright for AoE. Wasting Affliction and Blowback are the best in terms of damage, but you can settle for a while.

As for fufilling the self-curse requirement for Geofri's, theres 2 main options: Coward's Chains and Rotblood Promise. Coward's Chain is a bit more dangerous since you can't always get curse immunity from triggering it (Sirus is a problem sometimes), but I found it just fits better since its hard to utilize Cyclone to its fullest.

Gem Setup

Weapon - Ignite Proliferation, Cold to Fire, Swift Affliction, Cruelty, Burning Damage, Unbound Ailments.

Weapon does not need to be linked. Cruelty can be swapped out for Deadly Ailments.

Body Armor - Cyclone, Infused Channeling, Hextouch Flammability, Culling, Increased AoE.

Increased AoE can be dropped for Life Gain on Hit.

Helmet - Enlighten (level 3), Hatred, Malevolence, Determination

Requires lab enchant for reservation efficiency on Hatred, Malevolence, or Determination to fit in those auras.

Gloves - CwDT, Increased Duration, Molten Shell, Defiance Banner

Boots - Flame Dash, open sockets.

I ran this build originally with golems, so I'm not quite sure what to stick there.

Skill Tree and Cluster Jewels

I originally played this build before the Fire DoT cluster nerf, so having 2 clusters was mandatory. However, looking at this again, it may not be. A good Lethal Pride with 2 faster ignite effects within the templar jewel (Across from Divine Judgement) is a good option. There's so many passives there that can be hit. Also, because this build scales physical damage, it opens up jewel options. Finding a Life + Global Phys + Fire DoT Multi jewel is relatively cheap.

Ongoing Issues:

Recovery. Right now the build relies on Enduring Cry Call to Arms for sustain which doesn't feel great. Base Life regen isn't very high, and Divine Shield will only get so far. Not sure of the solution here.

Here's a little video of my old Ritual Version. It used Crab armor and golems instead. https://youtu.be/NtlU6xZ9Z_Y
Última edição por Plyte em 6 de mar de 2022 19:50:49
Último bump em 9 de jul de 2022 13:30:49
Put this together in 3.18 sentinel:
https://pastebin.com/1MEnprG9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU7W_sa91W4

Basics:
-Spiritual aid w/ x3 slum lord elegant hubris (now easier to pull-off via new doomsday impossible escape)
-minion damage scales the base hit and the ignite. I could not find a better/more efficient method of scaling the damage
-near-perfect minion damage large cluster jewel
-either amulet or ring with DoT multi + phys as extra
-coward's legacy + watcher's eye w/ unaffected by vuln
-Stack good armor/eva gear that has spell suppression

Damage/gameplay notes:
-3.3m sirus dps (no flasks) (4.3m w/ heart) (not counting flame surge burning ground which should be +25%*shock*fire exposure*flammability)
-6.7m normal mapping fullscreen dps (with flasks) (no heart because archnemesis) (no flame surge)
-We inflict big fire exposure and pump the shock value to amplify all the damage. Projectile base hit is 130k.
-Sadist on clusters synergizes with constantly igniting/shocking. When Elemental Warding chooses cold, it always chills due to huge base hit and fully grants the cluster damage.
-The build can clear faster than TS/omni/HH rangers in group play with stampede+frost blink and infernal cry+call-to-arms
-You need to take 3+ life flasks and flask pantheon to do pinnacle bosses. You will simply end up take damage no matter what and have to manually recover it.

Gearing notes:
-Rare helm/body/glove is best setup due to eldricth implicits mitigating many holes in the build (shock immunity, fire exposure application, max res, aura effect)
-influence gear (hunter fire DoT multi/speed) is a noob trap, the elditch implicits are too good
-Do everything you can (resists on passive tree) to free-up suffixes on rare gear (to get chaos res + spell suppression)
-35% effect large cluster with dex is the optimal way to address dex needs
-I got the cluster for 13ex, by far the largest cost of the build
-The Grace/Starkoja's/coward's low life combo (grants you 20k evasion) is not worth sacrificing damage (malevolence/hatred) due to introduction of archnemsis rares (they don't care about evasion at all, it's nearly worthless)
-Get the AoE corruption on your Geofri's, 30% is alot
-pob cost me 41ex and 525c for everything there

Min-Maxing from this point:
-The only thing I can see to upgrade is adding 18% physical as cold to the amulet, which is an 8% DPS increase.
-Leveling to 100 and adding an additional minion cluster point is a 1.4% dps increase
-The boots slot is technically open to change, but I would never do it since I actually use and rely on the unique travel cdr mod heavily. Speed is king

Finishing thoughts:
-Heart of Destruction is a noob-trap due to introduction of archnemesis. You will just take too much elemental damage to give up Bastion of elements.
-This setup can fit more chaos res on it, I just didn't care to reorganize all of the rares to min/max a single affix on the helmet (replace dex with chaos res on rare helm)
-This build lost 28% damage from the ignite buff-then-nerfs ignoring (never re-compensating) this skill completely
Última edição por freecaste em 9 de jul de 2022 18:42:06

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional