New player needing help.

So I started this game about 2 weeks ago.....found it on pat after looking for a new game and this looked really cool since I played Diablo 3 for 2yrs. I'm using a witch right now and I'm lvl 55 I believe. I haven't finished the labyrinth yet which I'm sure I need to. I was going for a minion build and using zombie and melee skeleton.

There is so much to this game I don't understand yet lol seems so much more complicated then diablo. I have no idea about crafting and which stats I should really be going for since gear drops like crazy and it all seems to be stuff not for my class. I know I'm probably leaving information out for someone trying to help me but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Último bump em 19 de mai de 2022 14:20:00
my biggest piece of advice, and you have already alluded to this slightly, is that it is perfectly okay to use a build guide from the forums. as you mentioned, there is SO much content in this game, and SO many mechanics that even with following a build guide, you'll constantly be learning in the game. as you play you'll evolve from following a guide to changing things here and there to suit your playstyle or adapt to a situation in which you don't have the gear or are finding certain mechanics to difficult. after that you'll soon find you know the tree well enough and the items decently enough that you can then try for your own build.

there is no need to reinvent the wheel, as fun as that may sound, that is something to aspire to in the future. all that said, below is a post to a very well known minion guide by a well respected member. their guide has numerous minion builds that you can look at, ranging from league start (often times new person friendly) to super expensive ones.

if you choose to still attempt your own build, the wiki will be your best friend, it has everything you could ever ask for to learn (mostly). I wish you luck if you choose to try and make your own build, but I do genuinely suggest trying out a build guide first to save your brain.

the forum link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145

the wiki link:
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
Última edição por siagrim em 18 de mai de 2022 15:08:09
"
Recklessfun81 escreveu:
So I started this game about 2 weeks ago.....found it on pat after looking for a new game and this looked really cool since I played Diablo 3 for 2yrs. I'm using a witch right now and I'm lvl 55 I believe. I haven't finished the labyrinth yet which I'm sure I need to. I was going for a minion build and using zombie and melee skeleton.

There is so much to this game I don't understand yet lol seems so much more complicated then diablo. I have no idea about crafting and which stats I should really be going for since gear drops like crazy and it all seems to be stuff not for my class. I know I'm probably leaving information out for someone trying to help me but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also set your profile to public. That way people can help with your builds and stuff.
If you do that, I can take a look at maybe give you some pointers or what you should aim for next.

Click your profile name at the top right > Edit privacy settings > Uncheck Set profile as private > Save.
Última edição por chrischoi em 18 de mai de 2022 18:06:27
Ok I changed it....since I started this new league I'm going with witch again and building it right hopefully. So yeah just still not sure on what gear I need to look for when it drops. Cause alot drops lol.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional