Help with Higher End CoC Cyclone FR Occultist Please

Would very much any tips/guidance/assistance with this build please!
PoB: https://pastebin.com/nwggJ40a

I'm getting to ~5-6MM dps max, no where near the 40MM dps+ that others seem to be getting with this build. Obviously a few gear differences, but when I use PoB and just change gear, I can't account for the very large dps difference... A few comments:

1. I use Vindi's Veil instead of Crown of Inward Eye to avoid crit damage. PoB shows about a 10% difference (~500k out of ~5MM). Obviously a difference, but it doesn't account for the 40MM dps numbers that others are showing...
2. I'm using Skyforths to handle stun and also to allow for add'l mana reservation efficiency. The only thing I see from other builds is that they use boots that give Tailwind, but that's a 5% boost to aps, and I'm already at 7.57 aps (which I understand is the max that you don't want to exceed).
3. I'm very highly overcapped on res, but that's to deal with ele weakness and also reductions to res from Eldritch altars.

The build itself is otherwise pretty tanky - the only thing that kills me (without other mods in effect) is when multiple lightning guys hit me at once.

anyways, I'm really trying to figure out how people are getting these 40MM+ dps numbers with this build - any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Última edição por Unknown_User em 23 de jun de 2022 18:59:36
Último bump em 27 de jun de 2022 12:34:03
Are you looking at one projectile in pob? Or all projectiles?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I think the link has it at just 1 projectile, but if you go to all projectiles, it shows ~5MM dps... I'll edit the PoB link in my original post.
Última edição por Unknown_User em 23 de jun de 2022 18:59:27
"
Unknown_User escreveu:
I think the link has it at just 1 projectile, but if you go to all projectiles, it shows ~5MM dps... I'll edit the PoB link in my original post.

I would definitely start by ditching virdi's which is 100% totally unnecessary in terms of defenses. Get a crown of the inward eye with the helm enchant which in your pob is a 1M+ upgrade right off the bat. A rare ring with big ES will pump that up even more. Next I'd ditch Skyforth's for big ES boots, then get proper eldritch implicits on your gloves, boots and chest and go from there.
Thanks for the guidance. I started with Crown but saw on poe.ninja that some of the higher level delvers were using Viridi's to avoid crit, so I thought that might be a way to go. I'll try going back to Crown - but that enchant is gonna be hard or expensive to get!

Also, I haven't played in a couple years, so your suggestion re: proper eldritch enchants is something I need to research a bit more - any guidance or specific enchants?

Lastly, I've been monkeying around with PoB and watching various youtoobs, and it also appears that the major set up is getting CDR to 52% - which will require replacing the Skyforths with some boots with CDR. I'm trying to understand the crafting of the 20% CDR (vs. the "T1" 15%). But getting to 52% seems like it can give a 2x+ dps boost (assuming you get accompanying ASP as well).

Thanks again for the guidance - any further suggestions re: the eldritch enchants would be greatly very welcomed.
"
Unknown_User escreveu:
Thanks for the guidance. I started with Crown but saw on poe.ninja that some of the higher level delvers were using Viridi's to avoid crit, so I thought that might be a way to go. I'll try going back to Crown - but that enchant is gonna be hard or expensive to get!

Also, I haven't played in a couple years, so your suggestion re: proper eldritch enchants is something I need to research a bit more - any guidance or specific enchants?

Lastly, I've been monkeying around with PoB and watching various youtoobs, and it also appears that the major set up is getting CDR to 52% - which will require replacing the Skyforths with some boots with CDR. I'm trying to understand the crafting of the 20% CDR (vs. the "T1" 15%). But getting to 52% seems like it can give a 2x+ dps boost (assuming you get accompanying ASP as well).

Thanks again for the guidance - any further suggestions re: the eldritch enchants would be greatly very welcomed.

Just saw this message. There are many very good eldritch implicits but are situational to your setup and what you want. I'd suggest researching them and see what might fit your specific setup.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional