Need advice for scaling my exploding skeletons build

Hi folks,

Recently I got to the prologue with my Tsitsa character and I've done a few T1 maps. I can complete them but I usually die a couple of times and it also takes a few mins due to low DPS. Besides the obvious upgrades of getting higher base level items with more life and res, I'm not really sure how to scale the build for higher level maps.

Currently, I'm using Summon Skeletons + Infernal Legion alongside the Minion Instability keystone. My profile is public so you should be able to see my exact gear, tree and gem setup. Let me know if you need any further info.

Correct me if I'm wrong but to scale the minions, I could increase Fire Damage which would affect the damage of the explosions from Minion Instability? Similarly, if I increase minion life, it should increase the dmg from MI? However, would more Fire Damage affect Infernal Legion? And what about increased AoE or DoT passives?

I also have freezing pulse which worked great for bosses while leveling but now most of my defense comes from staying at a distance and constantly moving which makes using FP kinda hard. On top of that, the damage is no longer worth it. I'm considering switching to something else for extra boss damage but I'm not sure what.

As for using Determination, I'm not sure if its worth it since I barely have any armor. Would it be better to remove the aura and take Mind over Matter for example?

Lastly, I haven't played standard in a while so I was surprised to find that items I used to buy for 3-5c during the last 2 leagues, now cost a lot more, or am I mistaken? So, for a budget of 1ex and 10c what could I improve in my gear that would have the greatest impact?

Thanks in advance!
Último bump em 30 de set de 2022 13:13:59
that skilltree is a complete mess....you could improve a lot just by fixing that.
"
Lyutsifer665 escreveu:
that skilltree is a complete mess....you could improve a lot just by fixing that.

Anything more specific?
"
ToDiR0S escreveu:
"
Lyutsifer665 escreveu:

Anything more specific?

you are all over the place,branching in all directions. you dont really gain anything by that just waste points. minion tree is pretty standard,look at any minion build's tree and copy that
I'm not an MI expert by any means but here's my quick thoughts on my lunch break:

- Defenses are definitely kind of butt, ~4k combined life/ES is okay for early maps but you need capped elemental resists. Maybe use purity of elements over determination right now since 1k armor isn't too much.

- Earendel's Embrace might be a good cheap pickup for you, skeletons will explode faster and harder at the expense of autoattack damage.

- Respec out of everything in the middle section of the tree, use those points to get purity of flesh, sovereignty, Redemption, and minion ele pen on cursed enemies (note: get a curse, probably flammability. It will do wonders). The notables like iron grip you have do nothing to your minions. If you don't have enough respec points, do some side quests. If you still don't have enough, I can toss you some of my respec items later tonight, I have hundreds.

- You've got a lot of miscellaneous skills that aren't contributing. You want to make the skeletons your main source of damage and everything else should boost that, or provide survivability/speed.

- Siphoning trap, HOP, Holy Relic basically do nothing for you.

- Your gear desperately needs upgrading. You have chain boots on. Standard league might not have a good market for low tier mapping gear so if you can't afford any, I'd hunt for strong armor or ES bases and throw essences at them.

I'd recommend taking a look at one of the SRS instability builds and copying it.
Última edição por Techgamer em 28 de set de 2022 12:54:04
"
Techgamer escreveu:
I'm not an MI expert by any means but here's my quick thoughts on my lunch break: ...

First, thank you for the extensive reply.

I had about 21 orbs of regret which were just about enough to respect the middle portion. The character now has a bit more life and surprisingly a bit more mana. I was afraid the ES will go down but it remained about the same. The damage increase is also noticeable.

I replaced Holy Relic and HOP with Flammability + Blasphemy from my new helmet that I got for just 1c. The chain boots have also been replaced with 30% movement boots and I got Earendel's Embrace.

Determination has been replaced with Purity of Lightning since the other two elements are at 75 already. I've added an additional Granite flask in place of the Bismuth, and Quartz in place of Sulphur.

Now, the plan is to find something like a budget 6-Link Regalia and I'll follow your suggestion and throw a few essences for new gloves. I will look for / craft new accessories too.

As for the Siphoning Trap, I added that recently and it seems that it helps with clearing and some rares. I'll play around with it and remove it, if it does not make that much of a difference. It does not hurt the build for now as I do not have anything in mind that I could use instead.

For now, I can do T2 maps with ease. Although, occasionally I do get one-shot out of nowhere. But I've heard that's part of the endgame experience. xD

P.S. I've tried following guides in the past but they seem way too specific and restrictive for my playstyle. Also, I used SRS in the beginning of this build but it felt super clunky so I'm not sure how people are setting that up.

Thanks again!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional