help with my build arc witch

hey so I'm new to the game and I have been following a witch arc lighting guide for my first character. I'm not yet at the endgame build but pretty close it. my problem is that I keep getting one shot by normal mobs at higher than t10, cant really do bosses or grind currency effectively can anyone help me out.

this is the POB set up I have ATM: https://pastebin.com/TdP9TXMS
Último bump em 24 de out de 2022 17:14:56
you don't have the most important aspect of the build, which is shaper of storms. get your uber lab done and look for better gear for more life/resists. your items don't have any eldritch implicits, your jewels are very bad and you're using ice golem in a noncrit build, which doesn't do anything for you. you should get a new body armour, new boots, get some eldritch implicits with lesser orbs, get better jewels, replace ice golem with flame golem. you have diamond flask in an EO build so replace it with something useful like granite flask. cap your resists asap. and I don't understand why you have 96 passive points. you didn't complete all skill point quests? you're missing like 14 skill points atm. also you have primal aegis but don't have many notables on the tree, so it's not really doing much for your build. try to get as many notables as you can.

on a side note, I don't know what build you're following but it probably explains all these mechanics, gem/flask setup and items are far from being optimal
Última edição por auspexa em 24 de out de 2022 16:12:24
hey thanks for responding, so I switched out the flask, did the last lab, kind of forgot to do it lol. but I have no idea what the eldritch implicits are, or how to get them. and yeah I haven't finished the passives, honestly don't know which quests to do, but working on it now using a wiki i found. so my main problem is that the gear i need to buy is expensive and i dont really know how to farm at the gear level i have and make good money.

Also this was the guide/build im using. https://pastebin.com/GNPQeMCs

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional