Best tank options for a (so far) glass cannon witch?

New to the game but tldr is I'm level 54 now and dumped all my passives into lightning and elemental damage. Don't think I have a single one in a tank skill.

Which worked great till now where I'm just into act 2 and learned dying has consequences for my xp in act 2 levels.

So now I'm wondering what my best option is for going about defense. I thought about an ES regen build but I read elsewhere evasion is better.

Hoping someone here might have advice on how to go forward.
Último bump em 4 de fev de 2023 14:39:47
hi,

Not an expert, but I also have a glass cannon.

have you tried determination?
Purity of elements?
Defiance banner?

and having your flask auto-cast is very helpful too.

good luck to us.

I'm trying to find a new build right now since I'm tired of dying.
Hi,

Also in my first league here so relatively new but I have played many builds and recently made one so I think I can help.

There is no one size fits all with defenses though and the best way to survive having multiple defensive layers. That being said I think going some armor Like sanctity and using auras like Determination, Defiance Banner helps massively as well as life/ES nodes works well though you will reserve quite a bit of mana with those so picking up determination has increased efficiency node could help, also using alteration orbs on a good mana flask till you get the enduring prefix(Reduces mana recovered but recovery doesn't stop when unreserved mana is full) helps. If you want I can post a POB I made which has sections for different stages of the game which has felt good for me.

Also Making sure you are capped on all 3 resistances if you haven't is a game changer. Dont underestimate the importance of 75% fire,cold and lightning res. P.S Kitava in act 5 and 10 reduces your resistances by 30% so that might be what youre feeling now.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional